WCD Karnataka Notification 2019 announced for the vacancies of 163+ Anganwadi Workers & Helpers on its official website anganwadirecruit.kar.nic.in. Eligibility criteria, Educational Qualifications, Age limit, Selection process, Pay scale and other required details are mentioned below in nyus.in. So candidates who are interested and eligible can apply Online before the last date of the Notification i.e., 22.03.2019, 27.03.2019 & 31.03.2019.
|WCD Karnataka Recruitment Details|
|Post Name||Anganwadi Workers & Helpers|
|Total No. of Posts||163+|
|Registration Dates||02-03-2019 to 22.03.2019, 27.03.2019 & 31.03.2019|
Last Date for Submission of Application is 22.03.2019, 27.03.2019 & 31.03.2019.
Anganwadi Workers & Helpers: 163+ Vacancies
|Name of the district||No of vacancy|
Educational Qualifications: 04th Standard/ 08th Standard/ 10th Standard/ equivalent
Age Limit: 18 years to 35 years
Salary Details: As Per Rules
Selection Process: Written Test, Interview
How to Apply:
- Candidates Have to Log on to the Official Website of WCD Karnataka Recruitment i.e, anganwadirecruit.kar.nic.in
- Then Search for the Application Form.
- Fill the Application Form With all the Required Details.
- Upload All the Required Documents.
- If Applicable, Pay the Application Fee. as per the Category.
- After Filling the Application, Submit the Application Form.
- Candidates have to Check the Application before Submitting it.
- Take a Printout of the Application Form for further Use.
|Closing Date for Submission of Online Application (For Chikkamagaluru District Posts)||22.03.2019|
|Closing Date for Submission of Online Application (For Chamarajanagar District Posts)||27.03.2019|
|Closing Date for Submission of Online Application (For Kodagu District Posts)||31.03.2019|
Official Notification: Click Here
Online Application: Click Here