West Bengal Public Service Commission (WBPSC) has released Notification for the posts of Livestock Development Assistant having 200 vacancies on its official website pscwbonline.gov.in. Interested and eligible candidates can Apply Online before the Last Date i.e., 03-06-2019. Required details like educational qualification, age limit, selection process of WBPSC Notification 2019-20 are given below.
WBPSC job vacancy Notification 2019-20 | Livestock Development Assistant job Recruitment Details
|WBPSC Recruitment Details|
|Post Name||Livestock Development Assistant|
|Total No. of Posts||200|
|Category||West Bengal Jobs|
|Registration Dates||14-05-2019 to 03-06-2019|
Before Apply, Read full Details of WBPSC Notification Carefully from below…Last Date for Submission of Application is 03-06-2019.
Livestock Development Assistant: 200 Vacancies
Educational Qualifications: Applicants who have completed Madhyamik Examination of the West Bengal Board of Secondary Education or its equivalent from a recognized Institute for WBPSC Recruitment 2019.
Age Limit: Not more than 40 Years. For Age relaxation details, Candidates can refer the Official Notification.
Salary Details: As Per Rules
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on Interview.
Application Fee: For Others: Rs. 110/- + Service Charges & For SC/ ST & PWD of WB: Nil
How to Apply:
- Candidates Have to Log on to the Official Website of WBPSC Recruitment i.e, pscwbonline.gov.in
- Then Search for the Application Form.
- Fill the Application Form With all the Required Details.
- Upload All the Required Documents.
- If Applicable, Pay the Application Fee. as per the Category.
- After Filling the Application, Submit the Application Form.
- Candidates have to Check the Application before Submitting it.
- Take a Printout of the Application Form for further Use.
Starting date for submission of application: 14-05-2019
Closing date for submission of application: 03-06-2019
Official Notification: Click Here
Online Application: Click Here