West Bengal Public Service Commission (WBPSC) has released Notification for the posts of Workshop Instructor & Assistant Engineer (AE) having 262 vacancies on its official website pscwbonline.gov.in. Interested and eligible candidates can Apply Online/Offline before the Last Date i.e., 04.02.2020 & 05.02.2020. Required details like educational qualification, age limit, selection process of WBPSC Notification 2020-20 are given below.
WBPSC job vacancy Notification 2020-20 | Workshop Instructor & Assistant Engineer (AE) job Recruitment Details
|WBPSC Recruitment Details|
|Post Name||Workshop Instructor & Assistant Engineer (AE)|
|Total No. of Posts||262|
|Category||West Bengal Jobs|
|Registration Dates||20.01.2020 to 04.02.2020 & 05.02.2020|
Before Apply, Read full Details of WBPSC Notification Carefully from below…Last Date for Submission of Application is 04.02.2020 & 05.02.2020.
Workshop Instructor & Assistant Engineer (AE): 262 Vacancies
Educational Qualifications: Applicants who have completed Madhyamik Examination or its equivalent, National Trade Certificate/ Diploma in Engineering/ National Apprenticeship Certificate/ Bachelor’s Degree/ Diploma/ BSc from a recognized Institute for WBPSC Recruitment 2020.
Age Limit: 36 years for AE & 39 years for Workshop Instructor as on 01.01.2020. For Age relaxation details, Candidates can refer to the Official Notification.
Salary Details: As Per Rules
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on Preliminary Screening Test (PST) & Personality Test/ Interview.
Application Fee: Refer Official Notification
How to Apply:
- Candidates Have to Log on to the Official Website of WBPSC Recruitment i.e, pscwbonline.gov.in
- Then Search for the Application Form.
- Fill the Application Form With all the Required Details.
- Upload All the Required Documents.
- If Applicable, Pay the Application Fee. as per the Category.
- After Filling the Application, Submit the Application Form.
- Candidates have to Check the Application before Submitting it.
- Take a Printout of the Application Form for further Use.
Starting date for submission of application: 20.01.2020
Closing date for submission of application: 04.02.2020 & 05.02.2020
Official Notification: Click Here
Online/Offline Application: Click Here