West Bengal Municipal Service Corporation (WBMSC) has released WBMSC Recruitment Notification-2019 for the post of 89 vacancies for the posts of Assistant Engineer, Cashier, Stenographer. The Recruitment has complete details about their notification on its official website i.e., mscwb.org and nyus.in. This is a good news for those who are waiting for West Bengal Govt Jobs. Candidates may apply offline before the Last date of the Notification i.e., 31.12.2019. And the remaining details for the recruitment like Educational Qualifications, Eligibility criteria, Age limit, No of vacancies, Post names, Pay scale, Job location, Application fee, Important links, Procedure to Apply are mentioned below.
WBMSC Recruitment 2019 – Apply Online for 89 Assistant Engineer, Cashier, Stenographer Posts
|WBMSC Recruitment Details|
|Post Name||Assistant Engineer, Cashier, Stenographer|
|Total No. of Posts||89|
|Category||West Bengal Jobs|
|Registration Dates||02.12.2019 to 31.12.2019|
Before Apply, Read full Details of WBMSC Notification Carefully from below…Last Date for Submission of Application is 31.12.2019.
Assistant Engineer, Cashier, Stenographer: 89 Vacancies
Educational Qualifications: Applicants who have completed Graduation from a recognized Institute for WBMSC Recruitment 2019.
Age Limit: Minimum 18 years & Maximum 40 years. For Age relaxation details, Candidates can refer to the Official Notification.
Salary Details: As Per Rules
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on Interview.
Application Fee: OBC / UR category candidates has Rs.220/- & SC/ST/ PH candidates has Rs.70/- Only
How to Apply:
- Candidates Have to Log on to the Official Website of WBMSC Recruitment i.e, mscwb.org
- Then Search for the Application Form.
- Fill the Application Form With all the Required Details.
- Upload All the Required Documents.
- If Applicable, Pay the Application Fee. as per the Category.
- After Filling the Application, Submit the Application Form.
- Candidates have to Check the Application before Submitting it.
- Take a Printout of the Application Form for further Use.
Starting date for submission of application: 02.12.2019
Closing date for submission of application: 31.12.2019
Apply Online – Click Here