West Bengal Health Recruitment Board (WBHRB) has released Notification for the posts of Physicist-cum-Radiation Safety Officer/ Medical Technologists having 895 vacancies on its official website wbhrb.in. Interested and eligible candidates can Apply Online before the Last Date i.e., 20.01.2020. Required details like educational qualification, age limit, selection process of WBHRB Notification 2019-20 are given below.
WBHRB job vacancy Notification 2019-20 | Physicist-cum-Radiation Safety Officer/ Medical Technologists job Recruitment Details
|WBHRB Recruitment Details|
|Post Name||Physicist-cum-Radiation Safety Officer/ Medical Technologists|
|Total No. of Posts||895|
|Category||West Bengal Jobs|
|Registration Dates||10.01.2020 to 20.01.2020|
Before Apply, Read full Details of WBHRB Notification Carefully from below…Last Date for Submission of Application is 20.01.2020.
Physicist-cum-Radiation Safety Officer/ Medical Technologists: 895 Vacancies
Educational Qualifications: Applicants who have completed Higher Secondary (10+2) Examination or its equivalent with Physics, Chemistry and Biology and a two Years Diploma in Medical Technology in the concerned subject for Medical Technologists from a recognized Institute for WBHRB Recruitment 2019.
Age Limit: 45 years on 1st. January, 2019. For Age relaxation details, Candidates can refer to the Official Notification.
Salary Details: As Per Rules
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on Interview.
Application Fee: Medical Technologists post: Rs. 160/- & Physicist-cum-Radiation Safety Officer: Rs. 210/-
How to Apply:
- Candidates Have to Log on to the Official Website of WBHRB Recruitment i.e, wbhrb.in
- Then Search for the Application Form.
- Fill the Application Form With all the Required Details.
- Upload All the Required Documents.
- If Applicable, Pay the Application Fee. as per the Category.
- After Filling the Application, Submit the Application Form.
- Candidates have to Check the Application before Submitting it.
- Take a Printout of the Application Form for further Use.
Starting date for submission of application: 10.01.2020
Closing date for submission of application: 20.01.2020
Official Notification: Click Here
Online Application: Click Here