West Bengal Health Recruitment Board (WBHRB) has released Notification for the posts of Physicist-cum-Radiation Safety Officer/ Medical Technologists having 32 vacancies on its official website wbhrb.in. Interested and eligible candidates can Apply Online before the Last Date i.e., 20 January 2020. Required details like educational qualification, age limit, selection process of WBHRB Notification 2020-20 are given below.
WBHRB job vacancy Notification 2020-20 | Physicist-cum-Radiation Safety Officer/ Medical Technologists job Recruitment Details
|WBHRB Recruitment Details|
|Post Name||Physicist-cum-Radiation Safety Officer/ Medical Technologists|
|Total No. of Posts||32|
|Category||West Bengal Jobs|
|Registration Dates||10 January 2020 to 20 January 2020|
Before Apply, Read full Details of WBHRB Notification Carefully from below…Last Date for Submission of Application is 20 January 2020.
Physicist-cum-Radiation Safety Officer/ Medical Technologists: 32 Vacancies
- Master’s Degree in Physics or Electronics or Biophysics from a recognized University ;
- A post Graduate Degree or post Graduate Diploma in Radiological or Medical Physics of a recognized University or Institution ; AND
- A certificate of Radiation Safety Officer from Bhaba Atomic Research Centre or Atomic energy Regulatory Board. OR 2 M.Sc. in Medical Physics from any recognized University along with certificate of Radiation Safety Officer from Bhaba Atomic Research Centre or Atomic energy Regulatory Board.
Age Limit: 45 Years. For Age relaxation details, Candidates can refer to the Official Notification.
Salary Details: PB 4A-Scale- 15,600/- – 42000/- Grade Pay- 5,400
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on Interview.
Application Fee: Rs. 210/- only through GRPS (Govt. Receipt Portal System ), Govt. of West Bengal under the Head of Account ‘0051-00-104- 002-16
How to Apply:
- Candidates Have to Log on to the Official Website of WBHRB Recruitment i.e, wbhrb.in
- Then Search for the Application Form.
- Fill the Application Form With all the Required Details.
- Upload All the Required Documents.
- If Applicable, Pay the Application Fee. as per the Category.
- After Filling the Application, Submit the Application Form.
- Candidates have to Check the Application before Submitting it.
- Take a Printout of the Application Form for further Use.
Starting date for submission of application: 10 January 2020
Closing date for submission of application: 20 January 2020
Official Notification: Click Here
Online Application: Click Here