West Bengal Excise Department has released notification for the recruitment of 3000 Excise Constable vacancies. Candidates who are interested may apply Online from 11th March 2019 to 10th April 2019. Other details like Age, Educational Qualification, Selection Process & How to apply are given below
WB Police Recruitment 2019 – Apply Online for 3000 Excise Constable Posts
|WB Police Recruitment Details|
|Post Name||Excise Constable|
|Total No. of Posts||3000|
|Category||West Bengal Jobs|
|Registration Dates||11th March 2019 to 10th April 2019|
Before Apply, Read full Details of WB Police Notification Carefully from below…Last Date for Submission of Application is 10th April 2019.
Excise Constable: 3000 Vacancies
- Unreserved (UR): 1170
- Unreserved (EC): 480
- Scheduled Caste: 450
- Scheduled Caste (EC): 210
- Scheduled Tribe: 120
- Scheduled Tribe (EC): 60
- OBC – A: 210
- OBC – A (EC): 90
- OBC – B: 150
- OBC – B (EC): 60
Educational Qualifications: Applicants who have completed 10th or equivalent from a recognized Institute for WB Police Recruitment 2019.
Age Limit: Minimum Age: 18 Years Maximum Age: 27 Years
Salary Details: Rs. 5,400-25,200/- Per Month
Selection Process: Preliminary Written Test, PMT, PET, Final Written Examination and Interview
Application Fee: General: Rs. 220/- OBC: Rs. 20/-
How to Apply:
- Candidates Have to Log on to the Official Website of WB Police Recruitment i.e, wbpolice.gov.in
- Then Search for the Application Form.
- Fill the Application Form With all the Required Details.
- Upload All the Required Documents.
- If Applicable, Pay the Application Fee. as per the Category.
- After Filling the Application, Submit the Application Form.
- Candidates have to Check the Application before Submitting it.
- Take a Printout of the Application Form for further Use.
Starting date for submission of application: 11th March 2019
Closing date for submission of application: 10th April 2019
|Important Links for WB Police Notification|
|Official Notification:||Click Here|
|Online Application:||Click Here|
|Syllabus/Exam Pattern:||Click Here|
|Admit Card Download:||Click Here|
|Answer Key/Result/Final Selection List||Click Here|