WB Police Recruitment 2019: West Bengal Police Board (WB Police) is inviting Online Application forms for all eligible candidates to fill up 125 Staff Officer Vacancies. The Direct link of the official WB Police Recruitment 2019 Notification has provided for the candidates i.e., wbpolice.gov.in. Check nyus.in also for the Complete Information about the Notification. Remaining details like Educational Qualification, Age limit, Application Fee, Selection Process are given below.
WB Police Staff Officer Recruitment 2019 – 125 Posts Apply Now (Last Date: 27.12.2019)
|WB Police Recruitment Details|
|Post Name||Staff Officer|
|Total No. of Posts||125|
|Category||West Bengal Jobs|
|Registration Dates||24.11.2019 to 27.12.2019|
Before Apply, Read full Details of WB Police Notification Carefully from below…Last Date for Submission of Application is 27.12.2019.
Staff Officer: 125 Vacancies
Educational Qualifications: Applicants who have completed Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline from a recognized Institute for WB Police Recruitment 2019.
Age Limit: As Per Rules. For Age relaxation details, Candidates can refer to the Official Notification.
Salary Details: Basic Pay: Rs.7,100/- to Rs.37,600/- + Grade Pay Rs. 3,600/-
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on Written Exam.
Application Fee: Refer Official Notification
How to Apply:
- Candidates Have to Log on to the Official Website of WB Police Recruitment i.e, wbpolice.gov.in
- Then Search for the Application Form.
- Fill the Application Form With all the Required Details.
- Upload All the Required Documents.
- If Applicable, Pay the Application Fee. as per the Category.
- After Filling the Application, Submit the Application Form.
- Candidates have to Check the Application before Submitting it.
- Take a Printout of the Application Form for further Use.
Starting date for submission of application: 24.11.2019
Closing date for submission of application: 27.12.2019
Official Notification: Click Here
Online Application: Click Here