VSSC Notification 2019 announced for the vacancies of 20 JRF & RA on its official website vssc.gov.in. Eligibility criteria, Educational Qualifications, Age limit, Selection process, Pay scale and other required details are mentioned below in nyus.in. So candidates who are interested and eligible can apply Online before the last date of the Notification i.e., 30-07-2019.
VSSC job vacancy Notification 2019-20 | JRF & RA job Recruitment Details
|VSSC Recruitment Details|
|Post Name||JRF & RA|
|Total No. of Posts||20|
|Registration Dates||16-07-2019 to 30-07-2019|
Before Apply, Read full Details of VSSC Notification Carefully from below…Last Date for Submission of Application is 30-07-2019.
JRF & RA: 20 Vacancies
Educational Qualifications: Applicants who have completed M.Tech, M.Sc, PhD from a recognized Institute for VSSC Recruitment 2019.
Age Limit: Junior Research Fellow: 28 years as on 30 Jul 2019 & Research Associate: 35 years as on 16 Sep 2019, 16 Nov 2019 etc. For Age relaxation details, Candidates can refer the Official Notification.
Salary Details: Junior Research Fellow: Rs.31,000 per month & Research Associate: Rs.47000/ Rs.49000/ Rs. 51,000 per month
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on Interview.
Application Fee: Refer Official Notification
How to Apply:
- Candidates Have to Log on to the Official Website of VSSC Recruitment i.e, vssc.gov.in
- Then Search for the Application Form.
- Fill the Application Form With all the Required Details.
- Upload All the Required Documents.
- If Applicable, Pay the Application Fee. as per the Category.
- After Filling the Application, Submit the Application Form.
- Candidates have to Check the Application before Submitting it.
- Take a Printout of the Application Form for further Use.
For Research Associate:-
Eligible candidates may send their application in the prescribed format (attached below) along with the following documents by email to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 30 Jul 2019 till 05:00 PM.
- Scanned copy of the Application in the prescribed format.
- Abstract of PhD thesis
- List of Publications
- Research proposal (maximum of 2000 words)
- Detailed Bio-data
- Scanned copy of the certificates in proof of educational qualifications, age, work experience etc.
Starting date for submission of application: 16-07-2019
Closing date for submission of application: 30-07-2019
Join our Telegram Channel for Latest Updates: Click Here
Join our Youtube Channel for Latest Updates: Click Here
|Important Links for VSSC Notification|
|Official Notification:||Click Here|
|Online Application:||Click Here|
|Syllabus/Exam Pattern:||Click Here|
|Admit Card Download:||Click Here|
|Answer Key/Result/Final Selection List||Click Here|