Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has Released notification for the Recruitment of 965 Combined Medical Services Examination (CMS) vacancies. Online Application Form is Mentioned Here. Interested Candidates may get the vacancy details,Eligibility criteria, Age Limit and Other Details from below.
|UPSC Recruitment Details|
|Post Name||Combined Medical Services Examination (CMS)|
|Total No. of Posts||965|
|Registration Dates||10th April 2019 to 06th May 2019|
Before Apply, Read full Details of UPSC Notification Carefully from below…Last Date for Submission of Application is 06th May 2019.
|Post Name||No of Posts|
|Assistant Divisional Medical Officer in the Railways||300|
|Assistant Medical Officer in Indian Ordnance Factories Health Services||46|
|Junior Scale Posts in Central Health Services||250|
|General Duty Medical Officer in New Delhi Municipal Council||7|
|General Duty Medical Gr.-II in East Delhi Municipal Corporation, North Delhi Municipal Corporation and South – 362 Delhi Municipal Corporation||362|
Educational Qualifications: Applicants who have completed MBBS from a recognized Institute for UPSC Recruitment 2019.
Age Limit: Below 32 Years. For Age relaxation details, Candidates can refer the Official Notification.
Salary Details: Rs.56100/- Per Month (Pre-Revised Rs.15600-39100/- Per Month)
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on Physical or Medical Standards, Written Exam and/or Interview.
SC/ST/PWBD/Female Candidates: Nil
All Other Candidates: Rs.200/-
How to Apply:
- Candidates Have to Log on to the Official Website of UPSC Recruitment i.e, www.upsc.gov.in
- Then Search for the Application Form.
- Fill the Application Form With all the Required Details.
- Upload All the Required Documents.
- If Applicable, Pay the Application Fee. as per the Category.
- After Filling the Application, Submit the Application Form.
- Candidates have to Check the Application before Submitting it.
- Take a Printout of the Application Form for further Use.
Join our Telegram Channel for Latest Updates: Click Here
- Starting date for submission of application: 10th April 2019
- Closing date for submission of application: 06th May 2019
|Important Links for UPSC Notification|
|Official Notification:||Click Here|
|Online Application:||Click Here|
|Syllabus/Exam Pattern:||Click Here|
|Admit Card Download:||Click Here|
|Answer Key/Result/Final Selection List||Click Here|