Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has released Notification for the posts of Specialist Grade III, Examiner & Senior Lecturer having 153 vacancies on its official website upsc.gov.in. Interested and eligible candidates can Apply Online before the Last Date i.e., 28-11-2019. Required details like educational qualification, age limit, selection process of UPSC Notification 2019-20 are given below.
UPSC job vacancy Notification 2019-20 | Specialist Grade III, Examiner & Senior Lecturer job Recruitment Details
|UPSC Recruitment Details|
|Post Name||Specialist Grade III, Examiner & Senior Lecturer|
|Total No. of Posts||153|
|Registration Dates||09-11-2019 to 28-11-2019|
Before Apply, Read full Details of UPSC Notification Carefully from below…Last Date for Submission of Application is 28-11-2019.
Specialist Grade III, Examiner & Senior Lecturer: 153 Vacancies
- Specialist Grade III – 87 Posts
- Examiner – 65 Posts
- Senior Lecturer – 01 Posts
- Examiner of Trade Marks and Geographical Indications – Degree in law of a recognized University and Two years’ experience in handling court cases and other legal matters or in handling matters of Trade Marks or Geographical Indications
- Specialist Grade III Assistant Professor – A recognized MBBS degree qualification included in the First Schedule or Second Schedule or Part II of the Third Schedule (other than licentiate qualifications) to the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956 (102 of 1956). Holders of Educational qualifications included in Part II of the Third Schedule should also fulfill the conditions specified in sub-section (3) of section 13 of the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956 (102 of 1956).Post-Graduate degree in the concerned Speciality or Super Speciality mentioned in Section A of Schedule VI from recognized Teaching Institute i.e. Doctor of Medicine (Bio-Chemistry) or Diplomate National Board (Bio-Chemistry) or Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery with Master of Science (Medical Bio-Chemistry) or Master of Science (Medical Bio-Chemistry) with Doctor of Philosophy (Medical Bio-Chemistry) or Master of Science (Medical Bio-Chemistry) with Doctor of Science (Medical Bio-Chemistry). At least three years’ teaching experience as Senior Resident or Tutor or Demonstrator or Registrar or Assistant Professor or Lecturer in the concerned Specialty or Super Specialty in a recognized teaching institution after obtaining the first Post Graduate degree.
- Senior Lecturer (Immuno Haematology and Blood Transfusion) – A basic University or equivalent qualification included in any one of the Schedules to the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956 (102 of 1956) and must be registered in a State Medical Register or Indian Medical Register. DM (Immunology) or MD (Immuno Haematology & Blood Transfusion)/MD (Pathology or Becteriology or Haematology) with two year’s teaching experience or special training in the Department of Immuno Haematology & Blood Transfusion from a recognized University/Institution or equivalent. Three years’ teaching experience in the concerned speciality after acquiring post-graduate qualification as Lecturer/Registrar/ Senior Resident/ Demonstrator/ Tutor in a Recognized Medical College /Teaching Institution.
Age Limit: Minimum 30 years & maximum 50 years. For Age relaxation details, Candidates can refer to the Official Notification.
Salary Details: As Per Rules
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on Written Test / Interview.
Application Fee: Refer Official Notification
How to Apply:
- Candidates Have to Log on to the Official Website of UPSC Recruitment i.e, upsc.gov.in
- Then Search for the Application Form.
- Fill the Application Form With all the Required Details.
- Upload All the Required Documents.
- If Applicable, Pay the Application Fee. as per the Category.
- After Filling the Application, Submit the Application Form.
- Candidates have to Check the Application before Submitting it.
- Take a Printout of the Application Form for further Use.
Starting date for submission of application: 09-11-2019
Closing date for submission of application: 28-11-2019
Official Notification: Click Here
Online Application: Click Here