Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has released Notification for the posts of Junior Scientific Officer, Scientist-B, Regional Home Economics & other having 41 vacancies on its official website upsc.gov.in. Interested and eligible candidates can Apply Online before the Last Date i.e., 13-03-2020. Required details like educational qualification, age limit, selection process of UPSC Notification 2020-20 are given below.
UPSC job vacancy Notification 2020-20 | Junior Scientific Officer, Scientist-B, Regional Home Economics & other job Recruitment Details
|UPSC Recruitment Details|
|Post Name||Junior Scientific Officer, Scientist-B, Regional Home Economics & other|
|Total No. of Posts||41|
|Registration Dates||24-02-2020 to 13-03-2020|
Before Apply, Read full Details of UPSC Notification Carefully from below…Last Date for Submission of Application is 13-03-2020.
Junior Scientific Officer, Scientist-B, Regional Home Economics & other: 41 Vacancies
- Sc. in microbiology from a recognized university or institute OR M.Sc. in Botony with specialization in Plant Pathology or Microbiology or Mycology from a recognized University or Institute OR M.Sc. in Agriculture with specialization in Soil Science or Agriculture Chemistry or Agronomy or Microbiology or Plant Pathology or Horticulture or Agricultural Extension from a recognized university or institute
- Master’s Degree in Agriculture or Agricultural Extension or Sociology or Home Science Extension from a recognized Agricultural University. OR Bachelor of Science (Agriculture) from a recognized University or Institute with Master of Business Administration from recognized University or Institute
- Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering from a recognized university or institute
- Bachelor’s Degree in Environmental Engineering from a recognized university or institute
Age Limit: 30 and 35 years. For Age relaxation details, Candidates can refer to the Official Notification.
Salary Details: Level-7 in the Pay Matrix as per 7th CPC. General Central Service, Group ‘B’ Gazetted, Non-Ministerial to Level-10 in the Pay Matrix as per 7th CPC. General Central Service, Group ‘A’ Gazetted, Non-Ministerial
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on Interview.
Application Fee: Refer Official Notification
How to Apply:
- Candidates Have to Log on to the Official Website of UPSC Recruitment i.e, upsc.gov.in
- Then Search for the Application Form.
- Fill the Application Form With all the Required Details.
- Upload All the Required Documents.
- If Applicable, Pay the Application Fee. as per the Category.
- After Filling the Application, Submit the Application Form.
- Candidates have to Check the Application before Submitting it.
- Take a Printout of the Application Form for further Use.
Starting date for submission of application: 24-02-2020
Closing date for submission of application: 13-03-2020
Official Notification: Click Here
Online Application: Click Here