UPSC CDS I Notification 2019 announced for the vacancies of 418 IMA, INA, AFA, OTA on its official website upsconline.nic.in. Eligibility criteria, Educational Qualifications, Age limit, Selection process, Pay scale and other required details are mentioned below in nyus.in. So candidates who are interested and eligible can apply Online before the last date of the Notification i.e., 19.11.2019.
UPSC CDS I IMA, INA, AFA, OTA Recruitment 2019 – 418 Posts Apply Now (Last Date: 19.11.2019)
|UPSC CDS I Recruitment Details|
|Post Name||IMA, INA, AFA, OTA|
|Total No. of Posts||418|
|Registration Dates||30.10.2019 to 19.11.2019|
Before Apply, Read full Details of UPSC CDS I Notification Carefully from below…Last Date for Submission of Application is 19.11.2019.
IMA, INA, AFA, OTA: 418 Vacancies
- For I.M.A. and Officers’ Training Academy: Degree of a recognized University or equivalent.
- For Indian Naval Academy: Degree in Engineering from a recognized University/Institution.
- For Air Force Academy: Degree of a recognized University (with Physics and Mathematics at 10+2 level) or Bachelor of Engineering
Age Limit: Minimum Age: 20 Years Maximum Age: 24 Years Candidates born not earlier than 2-01-1997 and not later than 1-01-2002. For Age relaxation details, Candidates can refer to the Official Notification.
Salary Details: Rs.56,100 – Rs.2,50,000/-
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on Written Examination/ Intelligence and Personality Test.
Application Fee: For Others: Rs. 200/- & For Female/ SC/ ST: NIL
How to Apply:
- Candidates Have to Log on to the Official Website of UPSC CDS I Recruitment i.e, upsconline.nic.in
- Then Search for the Application Form.
- Fill the Application Form With all the Required Details.
- Upload All the Required Documents.
- If Applicable, Pay the Application Fee. as per the Category.
- After Filling the Application, Submit the Application Form.
- Candidates have to Check the Application before Submitting it.
- Take a Printout of the Application Form for further Use.
Starting date for submission of application: 30.10.2019
Closing date for submission of application: 19.11.2019
Official Notification: Click Here
Online Application: Click Here