Union Public Service Commission (UPSC CAPF) has released Notification for the posts of Assistant Commandant having 323 vacancies on its official website upsconline.nic.in. Interested and eligible candidates can Apply Online before the Last Date i.e., 20th May 2019. Required details like educational qualification, age limit, selection process of UPSC CAPF Notification 2019-20 are given below.
UPSC CAPF job vacancy Notification 2019-20 | Assistant Commandant job Recruitment Details
|UPSC CAPF Recruitment Details|
|Post Name||Assistant Commandant|
|Total No. of Posts||323|
|Registration Dates||24th April 2019 to 20th May 2019|
Before Apply, Read full Details of UPSC CAPF Notification Carefully from below…Last Date for Submission of Application is 20th May 2019.
Assistant Commandant: 323 Vacancies
- Border Security Force (BSF) – 100 Posts
- Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF) – 108 Posts
- Central Industrial Security Force (CISF) – 28 Posts
- Indo-Tibetan Border Police (ITBP) – 21 Posts
- Sashastra Seema Bal (SSB) – 66 Posts
Educational Qualifications: Applicants who have completed Bachelor degree from a recognized Institute for UPSC CAPF Recruitment 2019.
Age Limit: Minimum 20 years and Maximum 25 years. For Age relaxation details, Candidates can refer the Official Notification.
Salary Details: As Per Rules
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on Written Test, Physical Test, Merit and Interview.
Rs.200/- (No Fee for SC/ST/Female candidates)
How to Apply:
- Candidates Have to Log on to the Official Website of UPSC CAPF Recruitment i.e, upsconline.nic.in
- Then Search for the Application Form.
- Fill the Application Form With all the Required Details.
- Upload All the Required Documents.
- If Applicable, Pay the Application Fee. as per the Category.
- After Filling the Application, Submit the Application Form.
- Candidates have to Check the Application before Submitting it.
- Take a Printout of the Application Form for further Use.
Starting date for submission of application: 24th April 2019
Closing date for submission of application: 20th May 2019
Official Notification: Click Here
Online Application: Click Here