UPPSC PCS ACF/RFO Notification 2019 announced for the vacancies of 364 Assistant Conservator of Forest & Regional Forest Officer on its official website uppsc.up.nic.in. Eligibility criteria, Educational Qualifications, Age limit, Selection process, Pay scale and other required details are mentioned below in nyus.in. So candidates who are interested and eligible can apply Online before the last date of the Notification i.e., 13.11.2019.
UPPSC PCS job vacancy Notification 2019-20 | ACF/RFO job Recruitment Details
|UPPSC PCS Recruitment Details|
|Post Name||Assistant Conservator of Forest & Regional Forest Officer|
|Total No. of Posts||364|
|Category||Uttar Pradesh Jobs|
|Registration Dates||16.10.2019 to 13.11.2019|
Before Apply, Read full Details of UPPSC PCS Notification Carefully from below…Last Date for Submission of Application is 13.11.2019.
Assistant Conservator of Forest & Regional Forest Officer: 364 Vacancies
|Combined State/ Upper Subordinate Services Prelims Exam 2019||364|
Educational Qualifications: Applicants who have completed Bachelors Degree/ Master’s Degree from a recognized Institute for UPPSC PCS Recruitment 2019.
Age Limit: Minimum 21 Years to Maximum 40 Years as on July 1st, 2019. For Age relaxation details, Candidates can refer to the Official Notification.
Salary Details: Assistant Conservator of Forest : Rs. 9300-34800 Grade Pay Rs 4600/- & Regional Forest Officer : Rs. 15600-39100/- Grade Pay Rs. 5400/-
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on Written Exam, Physical Test.
- Unreserved/Economically weaker sections/ OBC : Rs.125/- Application Fee
- SC/ST: Rs.65/- Application Fee
- Handicapped: Rs.25/- Application Fee
How to Apply:
- Candidates Have to Log on to the Official Website of UPPSC PCS Recruitment i.e, uppsc.up.nic.in
- Then Search for the Application Form.
- Fill the Application Form With all the Required Details.
- Upload All the Required Documents.
- If Applicable, Pay the Application Fee. as per the Category.
- After Filling the Application, Submit the Application Form.
- Candidates have to Check the Application before Submitting it.
- Take a Printout of the Application Form for further Use.
Starting date for submission of application: 16.10.2019
Closing date for submission of application: 13.11.2019
Official Notification: Click Here
Online Application: Click Here