Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC) has released Notification for the posts of Veterinary Medical Officer, Research Officer and Other having 89 vacancies on its official website uppsc.up.nic.in. Interested and eligible candidates can Apply Online before the Last Date i.e., 19th December 2019. Required details like educational qualification, age limit, selection process of UPPSC Notification 2019-20 are given below.
UPPSC job vacancy Notification 2019-20 | Veterinary Medical Officer, Research Officer and Other job Recruitment Details
|UPPSC Recruitment Details|
|Post Name||Veterinary Medical Officer, Research Officer and Other|
|Total No. of Posts||89|
|Category||Uttar Pradesh Jobs|
|Registration Dates||19th November 2019 to 19th December 2019|
Before Apply, Read full Details of UPPSC Notification Carefully from below…Last Date for Submission of Application is 19th December 2019.
Veterinary Medical Officer, Research Officer and Other: 89 Vacancies
- Principal – 52 Posts
- Veterinary Medical Officer – 27 Posts
- Engineer – 1 Post
- Personnel Officer – 1 Post
- Assistant Architect Planner – 6 Posts
- Research Officer – 1 Post
- Assistant Agricultural Marketing – 1 Post
|Engineer, Principal (Gr-II)/ Vice-Principal/ Asst Director||Candidate must have a degree in the concerned subject from a recognized University.|
|Personnel Officer||Candidate must have a Bachelors Degree in Law from a recognized University.|
|Assistant Architect Planner||Candidate must have a Degree in Agriculture or Civil Engineering from a recognized University.|
|Research Officer Grade-2||Candidate must have a Post Graduate Degree in the concerned subject from a recognized University.|
|Assistant Agricultural Marketing Officer||Candidate must have a B.Sc. Degree in Agriculture from a recognized University.|
|Veterinary Medical Officer||Candidate must have a degree in B.V.Sc. & A.H.|
Age Limit: Minimum 21 years to Maximum 40 years. For Age relaxation details, Candidates can refer to the Official Notification.
Salary Details: Rs. 15600-39100/-, Grade Pay Rs. 5400, Pay
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on Written Test / Interview.
- GEN / OBC – 150 /-
- SC / ST – 65/-
- PH – 25/-
How to Apply:
- Candidates Have to Log on to the Official Website of UPPSC Recruitment i.e, uppsc.up.nic.in
- Then Search for the Application Form.
- Fill the Application Form With all the Required Details.
- Upload All the Required Documents.
- If Applicable, Pay the Application Fee. as per the Category.
- After Filling the Application, Submit the Application Form.
- Candidates have to Check the Application before Submitting it.
- Take a Printout of the Application Form for further Use.
Starting date for submission of application: 19th November 2019
Closing date for submission of application: 19th December 2019
Official Notification: Click Here
Online Application: Click Here