UP NEET Merit List 2019 (Released) UPDGME MBBS Category Wise Rank Cut Off marks

43

UP NEET Merit List 2019: The National Testing Agency NEET Exam which was successfully conducted on 5th May 2019 those who are interested to study in medical courses they have attended the exam. The UP NTA NEET Result 2019 is declared by officials on 5th June 2019. The Officials of the National Testing Agency (NTA) declared the UPDGME UG Merit List 25th June 2019. So, candidates must be alert and keep on visiting the Official website that is updgme.in/ntaneet.nic.in. As well as, they can also stay tuned on to the current page to get more information regarding the UP NEET State Quota Merit List 2019. Now, they prepared the UP MBBS Rank List 2019 and the UP NEET Cut Off Marks 2019. And, will declare them only on the Official website. Go through the whole page to get further more information regarding the Score Card and the download steps.

UPDGME NEET Rank List 2019

The Directorate of Medical Education and Training, Lucknow will declare the UP UG NEET Merit List 2019 on their Official website i.e., updgme.in or ntaneet.nic.in. Candidates whoever waiting for the information of the UP MBBS Rank List 2019 and Seat Allotments, must check out this article. Since there are 15% seats in all India quota as remaining 85% of seats come under the medical colleges. Therefore, all the aspirants, whose names are appeared in the UPDGME NEET Merit List 2019 will get an Admission Seat in Medical Colleges for the courses of MBBS/DBS.

UP NEET Merit list 2019 Released !!!
The direct links to download the UP NEET Rank List Pdf are given at the end of the post

Details of UPDGME UG NEET Merit List Pdf 2019

Name Of The OrganizationNational Testing Agency (NTA)
Name of the ExaminationNational Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET)
 Courses OfferedMBBS/ BDS
Counseling authorityDirectorate of Medical Education and Training, Lucknow
Application ModeOnline mode
Academic session2019-2020
Exam Date5th May 2019
Result Date5th June 2019
CategoryUP NEET Merit List 2019
Merit List Release Date25th June 2019
Official Web Siteupdgme.in/ ntaneet.nic.in

 

UP NEET Cut off marks 2019

As we all know that the NEET 2019 Cut off marks and Minimum marks are released by the National testing agency. The UPDGME NEET Cut off marks are based on the calculation of the aspirants’ reservation category and a total number of candidates are attended the exam and previous year cut off marks, once go through this entire article we get an idea about the cut off marks, Rank list, regarding this UP NEET 2019.

CategoryPercentileCut off marks
UR 50%701-134
OBC/ST/SC40%133-107
General PH45%133-120
OBC/SC/ST-PH40%119-107

 

Join our Telegram Channel for Latest Updates: Click Here
Join our Youtube Channel for Latest Updates: Click Here

Steps To Download UP NEET Merit List 2019

  • Open the Official website of the National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test  @ ntaneet.nic.in/updgme.in
  • On landing the Home Page, you can search the News & Events row of UP NEET Merit list 2019
  • In that box, search for the link of UPDGME NEET Merit List 2019.
  • Click on that link.
  • Then, a new login page appears on the screen.
  • Fill the details such as Registration Number, Password and the Date of Birth.
  • Click on the Submit button.
  • Also, verification code if required.
  • Therefore, download the displayed UP MBBS Merit List 2019 to your device.
  • Take more copies of it and use it for future use.

Direct links of UP NEET 2019 Rank List Pdf

Official Website of UP NEET Click Here
UP NEET Merit List 2019Click Here