University Grants Commission (UGC) has released UGC Recruitment Notification-2019 for the post of 12 vacancies for the posts of Project Co-ordinator, Project Consultant. The Recruitment has complete details about their notification on its official website i.e., ugc.ac.in and nyus.in. This is a good news for those who are waiting for Gujarat Govt Jobs. Candidates may apply offline before the Last date of the Notification i.e., 15th May 2019. And the remaining details for the recruitment like Educational Qualifications, Eligibility criteria, Age limit, No of vacancies, Post names, Pay scale, Job location, Application fee, Important links, Procedure to Apply are mentioned below.
UGC Recruitment 2019 – Apply Online for 12 Project Co-ordinator, Project Consultant Posts
|UGC Recruitment Details|
|Post Name||Project Co-ordinator, Project Consultant|
|Total No. of Posts||12|
|Registration Dates||02nd May 2019 to 15th May 2019|
Before Apply, Read full Details of UGC Notification Carefully from below…Last Date for Submission of Application is 15th May 2019.
Project Co-ordinator, Project Consultant: 12 Vacancies
- Project Co-ordinator: 1
- Sr. Project Consultant (CS): 1
- Project Consultant (CS): 1
- Jr. Project Consultant (CS): 3
- Sr Project Associate (Data Entry Operator): 2
- Sr. Project Associate (CS): 3
Educational Qualifications: Applicants who have completed B.E, B.Tech, MCA, M.Sc, M.Tech/ Graduation/ Masters in Management / Engineering from a recognized Institute for UGC Recruitment 2019.
Age Limit: Below 50. For Age relaxation details, Candidates can refer the Official Notification.
Salary Details: Rs.26,000/- to Rs.70,000/-
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on Interview.
Application Fee: Refer Official Notification
How to Apply:
- Candidates Have to Log on to the Official Website of UGC Recruitment i.e, ugc.ac.in
- Then Search for the Application Form.
- Fill the Application Form With all the Required Details.
- Upload All the Required Documents.
- If Applicable, Pay the Application Fee. as per the Category.
- After Filling the Application, Submit the Application Form.
- Candidates have to Check the Application before Submitting it.
- Take a Printout of the Application Form for further Use.
Starting date for submission of application: 02nd May 2019
Closing date for submission of application: 15th May 2019
Join our Telegram Channel for Latest Updates: Click Here
Join our Youtube Channel for Latest Updates: Click Here
|Important Links for UGC Notification|
|Official Notification:||Click Here|
|Online Application:||Click Here|
|Syllabus/Exam Pattern:||Click Here|
|Admit Card Download:||Click Here|
|Answer Key/Result/Final Selection List||Click Here|