Telangana Postal Circle (TS Postal) has released TS Postal Recruitment Notification-2019 for the post of 970 vacancies for the posts of Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS). The Recruitment has complete details about their notification on its official website i.e., appost.in and nyus.in. This is a good news for those who are waiting for Telangana Govt Jobs. Candidates may apply offline before the Last date of the Notification i.e., 21st Nov 2019. And the remaining details for the recruitment like Educational Qualifications, Eligibility criteria, Age limit, No of vacancies, Post names, Pay scale, Job location, Application fee, Important links, Procedure to Apply are mentioned below.
TS Postal Recruitment 2019 – Apply Online for 970 Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS) Posts
|TS Postal Recruitment Details|
|Post Name||Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS)|
|Total No. of Posts||970|
|Registration Dates||22nd Oct 2019 to 21st Nov 2019|
Before Apply, Read full Details of TS Postal Notification Carefully from below…Last Date for Submission of Application is 21st Nov 2019.
Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS): 970 Vacancies
- Secondary School Examination pass certificate of 10th standard with passing marks in Mathematics and English
- Compulsory Knowledge of Local Language
Age Limit: 18 to 40 Years. For Age relaxation details, Candidates can refer to the Official Notification.
- For Branch Post Master (BPM) Pay Scale Rs. 12000/- to 14500/-
- For Assistant Branch Post Master, Dak Sevak (ABPM/Dak Sevak) Pay Scale Rs. 10000/- to 12000/-
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on Merit List & Interview.
Application Fee: For General/OBC Candidates should pay Rs 100/- No fee for ST/SC/Female candidates.
How to Apply:
- Candidates Have to Log on to the Official Website of TS Postal Recruitment i.e, appost.in
- Then Search for the Application Form.
- Fill the Application Form With all the Required Details.
- Upload All the Required Documents.
- If Applicable, Pay the Application Fee. as per the Category.
- After Filling the Application, Submit the Application Form.
- Candidates have to Check the Application before Submitting it.
- Take a Printout of the Application Form for further Use.
- Registration & Fee Submission Start Date: 15th October 2019
- Registration & Fee Submission End Date: 14th November 2019
- Application online Submission Start Date: 22nd October 2019
- Application online Submission End Date: 21st November 2019
Official Notification: Click Here
Online Application: Click Here