Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) has released TNPSC Recruitment Notification-2019 for the post of 42 vacancies for the posts of Assistant Tourist Officer. The Recruitment has complete details about their notification on its official website i.e., tnpsc.gov.in and nyus.in. This is a good news for those who are waiting for Tamil Nadu Govt Jobs. Candidates may apply offline before the Last date of the Notification i.e., 20th Aug 2019. And the remaining details for the recruitment like Educational Qualifications, Eligibility criteria, Age limit, No of vacancies, Post names, Pay scale, Job location, Application fee, Important links, Procedure to Apply are mentioned below.
TNPSC Assistant Tourist Officer Recruitment 2019 – 42 Posts Apply Now (Last Date: 20th Aug 2019)
|TNPSC Recruitment Details|
|Post Name||Assistant Tourist Officer|
|Total No. of Posts||42|
|Category||Tamil Nadu Jobs|
|Registration Dates||22nd July 2019 to 20th Aug 2019|
Before Apply, Read full Details of TNPSC Notification Carefully from below…Last Date for Submission of Application is 20th Aug 2019.
Assistant Tourist Officer: 42 Vacancies
Educational Qualifications: Applicants who have completed Degree in Travel and Tourism from a recognized Institute for TNPSC Recruitment 2019.
Age Limit: 18 years to 30 years As on 01 Jul 2019. For Age relaxation details, Candidates can refer the Official Notification.
Salary Details: Level – 8: Rs. 19500/- to Rs. 62000/-
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on Written Examination and Oral Test.
Application Fee: Registration Fee: Rs.150/- & Examination Fee: Rs.100/-
How to Apply:
- Candidates Have to Log on to the Official Website of TNPSC Recruitment i.e, tnpsc.gov.in
- Then Search for the Application Form.
- Fill the Application Form With all the Required Details.
- Upload All the Required Documents.
- If Applicable, Pay the Application Fee. as per the Category.
- After Filling the Application, Submit the Application Form.
- Candidates have to Check the Application before Submitting it.
- Take a Printout of the Application Form for further Use.
Starting date for submission of application: 22nd July 2019
Closing date for submission of application: 20th Aug 2019
Official Notification: Click Here
Online Application: Click Here