TNPSC Recruitment 2019: Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission invites applications for the posts of Veterinary Assistant Surgeon of 1141 vacancies on its official website tnpsc.gov.in. The details of TNPSC Notification 2019 are available at nyus.in also. Interested and eligible candidates can Apply Online before the last date of the Notification i.e., 17th December 2019. Education qualifications, age limit, selection process and other details are as follows..
TNPSC job vacancy Notification 2019-20 | Veterinary Assistant Surgeon job Recruitment Details
|TNPSC Recruitment Details|
|Post Name||Veterinary Assistant Surgeon|
|Total No. of Posts||1141|
|Category||Tamil Nadu Jobs|
|Registration Dates||18th November 2019 to 17th December 2019|
Before Apply, Read full Details of TNPSC Notification Carefully from below…Last Date for Submission of Application is 17th December 2019.
Veterinary Assistant Surgeon: 1141 Vacancies
Educational Qualifications: Applicants who have completed B.V.Sc., Degree (now known as B.V.Sc. & A.H.,) from a recognized Institute for TNPSC Recruitment 2019.
- There is no age limit for SCs, SC(A)s, STs, MBCs/DCs, BCs, BCMs and Destitute Widows of all categories.
- Maximum 35 Years age limit for all other categories.
- Check the notification for relaxation details.
Salary Details: Rs.55500 – 175700 (Level 21)
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on Interview.
|Payment Mode||Online Mode|
How to Apply:
- Candidates Have to Log on to the Official Website of TNPSC Recruitment i.e, tnpsc.gov.in
- Then Search for the Application Form.
- Fill the Application Form With all the Required Details.
- Upload All the Required Documents.
- If Applicable, Pay the Application Fee. as per the Category.
- After Filling the Application, Submit the Application Form.
- Candidates have to Check the Application before Submitting it.
- Take a Printout of the Application Form for further Use.
Starting date for submission of application: 18th November 2019
Closing date for submission of application: 17th December 2019
Official Notification: Click Here
Online Application: Click Here