Tamilnadu Electricity Board TANGEDCO (Tamilnadu Generation and Distribution Corporation) (TNEB TANGEDCO) has released Notification for the posts of Assistant Engineer having 600 vacancies on its official website tangedco.gov.in. Interested and eligible candidates can Apply Online before the Last Date i.e., 24.02.2020. Required details like educational qualification, age limit, selection process of TNEB TANGEDCO Notification 2020-20 are given below.
TNEB TANGEDCO job vacancy Notification 2020-20 | Assistant Engineer job Recruitment Details
|TNEB TANGEDCO Recruitment Details|
|Post Name||Assistant Engineer|
|Total No. of Posts||600|
|Category||Tamil Nadu Jobs|
|Registration Dates||24.01.2020 to 24.02.2020|
Before Apply, Read full Details of TNEB TANGEDCO Notification Carefully from below…Last Date for Submission of Application is 24.02.2020.
Assistant Engineer: 600 Vacancies
Educational Qualifications: Applicants who have completed Bachelor Degree in Engineering (ECE, EEE, IT, CSE, Mech, Civil) or a pass in AMIE from a recognized Institute for TNEB TANGEDCO Recruitment 2020.
Age Limit: 18 years to 30 years. For Age relaxation details, Candidates can refer to the Official Notification.
Salary Details: Rs.39800-Rs.126500/-
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on Written exam/ Physical Measurement Test (PMT)/ Viva-Voice.
Application Fee: OC, BCO, BCM, MBC/DC: Rs.1000/- & SC, SC(A), ST, DW, Differently Abled Persons: Rs.500/-
How to Apply:
- Candidates Have to Log on to the Official Website of TNEB TANGEDCO Recruitment i.e, tangedco.gov.in
- Then Search for the Application Form.
- Fill the Application Form With all the Required Details.
- Upload All the Required Documents.
- If Applicable, Pay the Application Fee. as per the Category.
- After Filling the Application, Submit the Application Form.
- Candidates have to Check the Application before Submitting it.
- Take a Printout of the Application Form for further Use.
Starting date for submission of application: 24.01.2020
Closing date for submission of application: 24.02.2020
Official Notification: Click Here
Online Application: Click Here