Thanjavur & Kumbakonam District Cooperative Bank has released Thanjavur & Kumbakonam District Cooperative Bank Recruitment Notification-2020 for the post of 71 vacancies for the posts of Office Assistant and Driver. The Recruitment has complete details about their notification on its official website i.e., tnjdrb.in and nyus.in. This is a good news for those who are waiting for Tamil Nadu Govt Jobs. Candidates may apply offline before the Last date of the Notification i.e., 10-02-2020. And the remaining details for the recruitment like Educational Qualifications, Eligibility criteria, Age limit, No of vacancies, Post names, Pay scale, Job location, Application fee, Important links, Procedure to Apply are mentioned below.
Thanjavur & Kumbakonam District Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2020 – Apply Online for 71 Office Assistant and Driver Posts
|Thanjavur & Kumbakonam District Cooperative Bank Recruitment Details|
|Post Name||Office Assistant and Driver|
|Total No. of Posts||71|
|Category||Tamil Nadu Jobs|
|Registration Dates||02-02-2020 to 10-02-2020|
Before Apply, Read full Details of Thanjavur & Kumbakonam District Cooperative Bank Notification Carefully from below…Last Date for Submission of Application is 10-02-2020.
Office Assistant and Driver: 71 Vacancies
- Thanjavur District Cooperative Bank – 31 Vacancies
- Kumbakonam District Cooperative Bank – 40 Vacancies
Educational Qualifications: Applicants who have completed 8th std from a recognized Institute for Thanjavur & Kumbakonam District Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2020.
Age Limit: 18 to 30 years. For Age relaxation details, Candidates can refer to the Official Notification.
Salary Details: As Per Rules
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on Interview.
Application Fee: Rs.150 for all candidates and no fee for SC/ ST/ PWD candidates
How to Apply:
- Candidates Have to Log on to the Official Website of Thanjavur & Kumbakonam District Cooperative Bank Recruitment i.e, tnjdrb.in
- Then Search for the Application Form.
- Fill the Application Form With all the Required Details.
- Upload All the Required Documents.
- If Applicable, Pay the Application Fee. as per the Category.
- After Filling the Application, Submit the Application Form.
- Candidates have to Check the Application before Submitting it.
- Take a Printout of the Application Form for further Use.
Starting date for submission of application: 02-02-2020
Closing date for submission of application: 10-02-2020
Official Notification: Click Here
Online Application: Click Here