High Court of Telangana (Telangana High Court) has Released Notification for the Recruitment of 122 Copyist vacancies. Online Application Form is Mentioned Here. Interested Candidates may get the vacancy details, Eligibility criteria, Age Limit and Other Details from below.
|Telangana High Court Recruitment Details|
|Total No. of Posts||122|
|Registration Dates||05-08-2019 to 04-09-2019|
Before Apply, Read full Details of Telangana High Court Notification Carefully from below…Last Date for Submission of Application is 04-09-2019.
Copyist: 122 Vacancies
Educational Qualifications: Applicants who have completed Intermediate examination conducted by the State Board of Intermediate Education or its equivalent and Must have passed Telangana a Government Technical Examination in English Typewriting by higher grade qualification. from a recognized Institute for Telangana High Court Recruitment 2019.
Age Limit: 18 Years to 43 Years. For Age relaxation details, Candidates can refer the Official Notification.
Salary Details: Rs.15,460 – 47,330/-
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on Written test, Viva-Voce & Screening Test.
Application Fee: For General/ OBC Category Candidates: Rs.800/- For SC/ST Category Candidates: Rs.400/-
How to Apply:
- Candidates Have to Log on to the Official Website of Telangana High Court Recruitment i.e, hc.ts.nic.in
- Then Search for the Application Form.
- Fill the Application Form With all the Required Details.
- Upload All the Required Documents.
- If Applicable, Pay the Application Fee. as per the Category.
- After Filling the Application, Submit the Application Form.
- Candidates have to Check the Application before Submitting it.
- Take a Printout of the Application Form for further Use.
- Starting date for submission of application: 05-08-2019
- Closing date for submission of application: 04-09-2019