Telangana High Court has released Telangana High Court Recruitment Notification-2020 for the post of 87 vacancies for the posts of Civil Judge. The Recruitment has complete details about their notification on its official website i.e., hc.ts.nic.in and nyus.in. This is a good news for those who are waiting for Telangana Govt Jobs. Candidates may apply offline before the Last date of the Notification i.e., 13.04.2020. And the remaining details for the recruitment like Educational Qualifications, Eligibility criteria, Age limit, No of vacancies, Post names, Pay scale, Job location, Application fee, Important links, Procedure to Apply are mentioned below.
Telangana High Court Recruitment 2020 – Apply Online for 87 Civil Judge Posts
|Telangana High Court Recruitment Details|
|Post Name||Civil Judge|
|Total No. of Posts||87|
|Registration Dates||13.03.2020 to 13.04.2020|
Before Apply, Read full Details of Telangana High Court Notification Carefully from below…Last Date for Submission of Application is 13.04.2020.
Civil Judge: 87 Vacancies
Educational Qualifications: Applicants who have completed Degree in Law from a recognized Institute for Telangana High Court Recruitment 2020.
Age Limit: Maximum 26 Years. For Age relaxation details, Candidates can refer to the Official Notification.
Salary Details: As Per Rules
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on Written Test / Viva Voce.
Application Fee: OC/BC Candidates – Rs.1000/- & SC/ST Candidates – Rs.500/-
How to Apply:
- Candidates Have to Log on to the Official Website of Telangana High Court Recruitment i.e, hc.ts.nic.in
- Then Search for the Application Form.
- Fill the Application Form With all the Required Details.
- Upload All the Required Documents.
- If Applicable, Pay the Application Fee. as per the Category.
- After Filling the Application, Submit the Application Form.
- Candidates have to Check the Application before Submitting it.
- Take a Printout of the Application Form for further Use.
Starting date for submission of application: 13.03.2020
Closing date for submission of application: 13.04.2020
Official Notification: Click Here
Online Application: Click Here