High Court for the State of Telangana, Hyderabad (Telangana High Court) has released Telangana High Court Recruitment Notification-2020 for the post of 87 vacancies for the posts of Civil Judge. The Recruitment has complete details about their notification on its official website i.e., hc.ts.nic.in and nyus.in. This is a good news for those who are waiting for Telangana Govt Jobs. Candidates may apply offline before the Last date of the Notification i.e., 13.04.2020. And the remaining details for the recruitment like Educational Qualifications, Eligibility criteria, Age limit, No of vacancies, Post names, Pay scale, Job location, Application fee, Important links, Procedure to Apply are mentioned below.
Telangana High Court Recruitment 2020 – Apply Online for 87 Civil Judge Posts
|Telangana High Court Recruitment Details|
|Post Name||Civil Judge|
|Total No. of Posts||87|
|Registration Dates||13.03.2020 to 13.04.2020|
Before Apply, Read full Details of Telangana High Court Notification Carefully from below…Last Date for Submission of Application is 13.04.2020.
Civil Judge: 87 Vacancies
- Applicants must be a Law Graduates.
- Candidates must have been practicing as an Advocate or Pleader in any court.
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
Age Limit: 23 years to 26 years. For Age relaxation details, Candidates can refer to the Official Notification.
Salary Details: Rs.27700-44770/-
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on CBT & Interview.
Application Fee: Rs.1000 for OC/ BC candidates and Rs.500 for SC/ ST candidates
How to Apply:
- Go to Telangana High Court official website – hc.ts.nic.in
- Click on option – Careers
- Find the correct Telangana High Court notification link and open it.
- Read the notification correctly to check your eligibility for Telangana High Court jobs 2020.
- Eligible candidates fill all mandatory details of online registration form and upload necessary documents.
- Finally, submit your application through online mode till the last date.
Starting date for submission of application: 13.03.2020
Closing date for submission of application: 13.04.2020
Official Notification: Click Here
Online Application: Click Here