Shantadeva Vedprakash Patil Ayurved College (SVP Ayurved Hatta) has released SVP Ayurved Hatta Recruitment Notification-2019 for the post of 30 vacancies for the posts of Teaching Staff. The Recruitment has complete details about their notification on its official website i.e., ccras.nic.in and nyus.in. This is a good news for those who are waiting for Maharashtra Govt Jobs. Candidates may apply offline before the Last date of the Notification i.e., 24th October 2019. And the remaining details for the recruitment like Educational Qualifications, Eligibility criteria, Age limit, No of vacancies, Post names, Pay scale, Job location, Application fee, Important links, Procedure to Apply are mentioned below.
SVP Ayurved Hatta Recruitment 2019 – Apply Online for 30 Teaching Staff Posts
|SVP Ayurved Hatta Recruitment Details|
|Post Name||Teaching Staff|
|Total No. of Posts||30|
|Registration Dates||14th October 2019 to 24th October 2019|
Before Apply, Read full Details of SVP Ayurved Hatta Notification Carefully from below…Last Date for Submission of Application is 24th October 2019.
Teaching Staff: 30 Vacancies
Educational Qualifications: Applicants who have completed Bachelor’s degree in Ayurveda from a recognized Institute for SVP Ayurved Hatta Recruitment 2019.
Age Limit: Minimum 21 years & Maximum 62 years. For Age relaxation details, Candidates can refer to the Official Notification.
Salary Details: As Per Rules
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on Interview.
Application Fee: Refer Official Notification
How to Apply:
- Candidates Have to Log on to the Official Website of SVP Ayurved Hatta Recruitment i.e, ccras.nic.in
- Then Search for the Application Form.
- Fill the Application Form With all the Required Details.
- Upload All the Required Documents.
- If Applicable, Pay the Application Fee. as per the Category.
- After Filling the Application, Submit the Application Form.
- Candidates have to Check the Application before Submitting it.
- Take a Printout of the Application Form for further Use.
Starting date for submission of application: 14th October 2019
Closing date for submission of application: 24th October 2019
Official Notification: Click Here
Online Application: Click Here