Sri Aurobindo College Delhi (Sri Aurobindo College) has released Notification for the posts of Assistant Professor having 77 vacancies on its official website colrec.du.ac.in. Interested and eligible candidates can Apply Online before the Last Date i.e., 27th Nov 2019. Required details like educational qualification, age limit, selection process of Sri Aurobindo College Notification 2019-20 are given below.
Sri Aurobindo College job vacancy Notification 2019-20 | Assistant Professor job Recruitment Details
|Sri Aurobindo College Recruitment Details|
|Post Name||Assistant Professor|
|Total No. of Posts||77|
|Registration Dates||06th Nov 2019 to 27th Nov 2019|
Before Apply, Read full Details of Sri Aurobindo College Notification Carefully from below…Last Date for Submission of Application is 27th Nov 2019.
Assistant Professor: 77 Vacancies
|Department||No. of Post|
Educational Qualifications: Applicants who have completed Masters Degree from a recognized Institute for Sri Aurobindo College Recruitment 2019.
Age Limit: As Per Rules. For Age relaxation details, Candidates can refer to the Official Notification.
Salary Details: Academic Pay Level-10 of 7th Central Pay Commission Pay Matrix
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on Interview.
Application Fee: UR/OBC/EWS: Rs.500/- & SC, ST, PwBD category and Women: No Fee
How to Apply:
- Candidates Have to Log on to the Official Website of Sri Aurobindo College Recruitment i.e, colrec.du.ac.in
- Then Search for the Application Form.
- Fill the Application Form With all the Required Details.
- Upload All the Required Documents.
- If Applicable, Pay the Application Fee. as per the Category.
- After Filling the Application, Submit the Application Form.
- Candidates have to Check the Application before Submitting it.
- Take a Printout of the Application Form for further Use.
Starting date for submission of application: 06th Nov 2019
Closing date for submission of application: 27th Nov 2019
Official Notification: Click Here
Online Application: Click Here