South Indian Bank invites applications for the posts of Clerk of 385 vacancies on its official website southindianbank.com. The details of South Indian Bank Notification 2019 are available at www.nyus.in also. Interested and eligible candidates can Apply Online before the last date of the Notification i.e., 30th June 2019. Education qualifications, age limit, selection process and other details are as follows..
|South Indian Bank Recruitment Details|
|Total No. of Posts||385|
|Registration Dates||19th June 2019 to 30th June 2019|
Before Apply, Read full Details of South Indian Bank Notification Carefully from below…Last Date for Submission of Application is 30th June 2019.
Clerk: 385 Vacancies
Educational Qualifications: Applicants who have completed X/ SSLC, XII/ HSC & Graduation with minimum 60% marks under regular course from a recognized Institute for South Indian Bank Recruitment 2019.
Age Limit: Maximum 26 years. For Age relaxation details, Candidates can refer the Official Notification.
Salary Details: Rs. 11765 – 31540/- Per Month
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on Online Test and Personal Interview.
- Gen/ OBC: Rs.600/-
- SC/ ST/ Ex-Servicemen: Rs.150/-
How to Apply:
- Candidates Have to Log on to the Official Website of South Indian Bank Recruitment i.e, southindianbank.com
- Then Search for the Application Form.
- Fill the Application Form With all the Required Details.
- Upload All the Required Documents.
- If Applicable, Pay the Application Fee. as per the Category.
- After Filling the Application, Submit the Application Form.
- Candidates have to Check the Application before Submitting it.
- Take a Printout of the Application Form for further Use.
Starting date for submission of application: 19th June 2019
Closing date for submission of application: 30th June 2019
Official Notification: Click Here
Online Application: Click Here