State Bank of India invites applications for the posts of Junior Associate Clerk of 8904 vacancies on its official website sbi.co.in. The details of SBI Notification 2019 are available at nyus.in also. Interested and eligible candidates can Apply Online before the last date of the Notification i.e., 03/05/2019. Education qualifications, age limit, selection process and other details are as follows..
SBI Recruitment 2019 for 8904 Junior Associate Clerk Posts | apply @ sbi.co.in
|SBI Recruitment Details|
|Post Name||Junior Associate Clerk|
|Total No. of Posts||8904|
|Registration Dates||12/04/2019 to 03/05/2019|
Before Apply, Read full Details of SBI Notification Carefully from below…Last Date for Submission of Application is 03/05/2019.
Junior Associate Clerk: 8904 Vacancies
Educational Qualifications: Applicants who have completed Bachelor Degree in Science/Arts/Commerce from a recognized Institute for SBI Recruitment 2019.
Age Limit: 20-28 years as on 1st April 2019. For Age relaxation details, Candidates can refer the Official Notification.
Salary Details: Rs.11765-31450/-
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on Interview.
Application Fee: General/OBC/EWS candidates: Rs.750/- & SC/ST/PH candidates: Rs.125/-
How to Apply:
- Candidates Have to Log on to the Official Website of SBI Recruitment i.e, sbi.co.in
- Then Search for the Application Form.
- Fill the Application Form With all the Required Details.
- Upload All the Required Documents.
- If Applicable, Pay the Application Fee. as per the Category.
- After Filling the Application, Submit the Application Form.
- Candidates have to Check the Application before Submitting it.
- Take a Printout of the Application Form for further Use.
Starting date for submission of application: 12/04/2019
Closing date for submission of application: 03/05/2019
Join our Telegram Channel for Latest Updates: Click Here
Join our Youtube Channel for Latest Updates: Click Here
|Important Links for SBI Notification|
|Official Notification:||Click Here|
|Online Application:||Click Here|
|Syllabus/Exam Pattern:||Click Here|
|Admit Card Download:||Click Here|
|Answer Key/Result/Final Selection List||Click Here|