Rajasthan Rajya Vidyut Utpadan Nigam Ltd (RVUNL) has released RVUNL Recruitment Notification-2020 for the post of 83 vacancies for the posts of Junior Electrical Inspector, Personal Assistant, Lab Assistant, Junior Assistant, Helper and Class IV Worker. The Recruitment has complete details about their notification on its official website i.e., rrvunl.in and nyus.in. This is a good news for those who are waiting for Rajasthan Govt Jobs. Candidates may apply offline before the Last date of the Notification i.e., 31.03.2020. And the remaining details for the recruitment like Educational Qualifications, Eligibility criteria, Age limit, No of vacancies, Post names, Pay scale, Job location, Application fee, Important links, Procedure to Apply are mentioned below.
RVUNL Recruitment 2020 – Apply Offline for 83 Junior Electrical Inspector, Helper & Other Posts
|RVUNL Recruitment Details|
|Post Name||Junior Electrical Inspector, Helper & Other|
|Total No. of Posts||83|
|Registration Dates||30.01.2020 to 31.03.2020|
Before Apply, Read full Details of RVUNL Notification Carefully from below…Last Date for Submission of Application is 31.03.2020.
Junior Electrical Inspector, Helper & Other: 83 Vacancies
- Junior Electrical Inspector– 33 Posts
- Personal Assistant – 1 Post
- Lab Assistant– 1 Post
- Junior Assistant– 15 Posts
- Helper – 25 Posts
- IV Class Worker –8 Posts
- Junior Electrical Inspector– Degree in Electrical Engineering from a university.
- Personal Assistant, Lab Assistant – 10+2 from a recognized Board.
- Junior Assistant– 10+2 and RSCIT pass
- Helper – secondary with National Trade certificate lTl Certificate in Electrical Trade
- IV Class Worker –5th class passed
Age Limit: As Per Rules. For Age relaxation details, Candidates can refer to the Official Notification.
- Junior Electrical Inspector– Level in Pay Matrix L-10
- Personal Assistant, Lab Assistant – Level in Pay Matrix L-11
- Junior Assistant– Level in Pay Matrix L-8
- Helper – Level in Pay Matrix L-2
- IV Class Worker – Level in Pay Matrix L-1
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on Screening process.
Application Fee: Refer Official Notification
How to Apply:
Interested Candidates are Requested to download the Application form from the Official website rrvunl.in and attach all the required documents then send to the address mentioned below. Envelope must be superscribed with “Application For The Post of ……….”
the Secretary, Rajasthan Electricity Regulatory Commission, VidyutViniyamak Bhawan, Near State Motor Garage, Sahkar Marg, Jaipur- 302001
Starting date for submission of application: 30.01.2020
Closing date for submission of application: 31.03.2020
Official Notification: Click Here
Offline Application: Click Here