South Central Railway (RRC SCR) has released Notification for the posts of Apprentice having 4103 vacancies on its official website scr.indianrailways.gov.in. Interested and eligible candidates can Apply Online before the Last Date i.e., 08-12-2019. Required details like educational qualification, age limit, selection process of RRC SCR Notification 2019-20 are given below.
RRC SCR job vacancy Notification 2019-20 | Apprentice job Recruitment Details
|RRC SCR Recruitment Details|
|Total No. of Posts||4103|
|Registration Dates||11-11-2019 to 08-12-2019|
Before Apply, Read full Details of RRC SCR Notification Carefully from below…Last Date for Submission of Application is 08-12-2019.
Apprentice: 4103 Vacancies
Educational Qualifications: Applicants who have completed 10th Class examination or its equivalent with minimum 50% marks in aggregated from a recognized Institute for RRC SCR Recruitment 2019.
Age Limit: Minimum Age 15 Years and Maximum Age 24 Years. For Age relaxation details, Candidates can refer to the Official Notification.
Salary Details: As Per Rules
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on Merit List.
Application Fee: For GEN/ OBC: Rs. 100/- & For SC/ ST/ PWD/ Women Candidates: Nill
How to Apply:
- Candidates Have to Log on to the Official Website of RRC SCR Recruitment i.e, scr.indianrailways.gov.in
- Then Search for the Application Form.
- Fill the Application Form With all the Required Details.
- Upload All the Required Documents.
- If Applicable, Pay the Application Fee. as per the Category.
- After Filling the Application, Submit the Application Form.
- Candidates have to Check the Application before Submitting it.
- Take a Printout of the Application Form for further Use.
Starting date for submission of application: 11-11-2019
Closing date for submission of application: 08-12-2019
Official Notification: Click Here
Online Application: Click Here