Northern Railway invites applications for the posts of Guard, ALP, Clerk, JE of 749 vacancies on its official website rrcnr.org. The details of RRC NR Notification 2019 are available at nyus.in also. Interested and eligible candidates can Apply Online before the last date of the Notification i.e., 26th June 2019. Education qualifications, age limit, selection process and other details are as follows..
RRC NR Recruitment 2019 for 749 Guard, ALP, Clerk, JE Posts | apply @ rrcnr.org
|RRC NR Recruitment Details|
|Post Name||Guard, ALP, Clerk, JE|
|Total No. of Posts||749|
|Registration Dates||27th May 2019 to 26th June 2019|
Before Apply, Read full Details of RRC NR Notification Carefully from below…Last Date for Submission of Application is 26th June 2019.
Guard, ALP, Clerk, JE: 749 Vacancies
Educational Qualifications: Applicants who have completed 10th, 12th Class, Degree, B.sc, Diploma from a recognized Institute for RRC NR Recruitment 2019.
Age Limit: Maximum 42 years. For Age relaxation details, Candidates can refer the Official Notification.
Salary Details: As Per Rules
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on Written Exam, Psycho/ Aptitude/ Speed/ Typing Test.
Application Fee: For General/OBC candidates application fee Rs 100/- & No application fee for SC/ST candidates
How to Apply:
- Candidates Have to Log on to the Official Website of RRC NR Recruitment i.e, rrcnr.org
- Then Search for the Application Form.
- Fill the Application Form With all the Required Details.
- Upload All the Required Documents.
- If Applicable, Pay the Application Fee. as per the Category.
- After Filling the Application, Submit the Application Form.
- Candidates have to Check the Application before Submitting it.
- Take a Printout of the Application Form for further Use.
Starting date for submission of application: 27th May 2019
Closing date for submission of application: 26th June 2019
Join our Telegram Channel for Latest Updates: Click Here
|Important Links for RRC NR Notification|
|Official Notification:||Click Here|
|Online Application:||Click Here|
|Syllabus/Exam Pattern:||Click Here|
|Admit Card Download:||Click Here|
|Answer Key/Result/Final Selection List||Click Here|