Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC) has released Notification for the posts of Fisheries Development Officer (FDO) & Asst Fisheries Development Officer (AFDO) having 16 vacancies on its official website rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in. Interested and eligible candidates can Apply Online before the Last Date i.e., 14th August 2019. Required details like educational qualification, age limit, selection process of RPSC Notification 2019-20 are given below.
RPSC job vacancy Notification 2019-20 | Fisheries Development Officer (FDO) & Asst Fisheries Development Officer (AFDO) job Recruitment Details
|RPSC Recruitment Details|
|Post Name||Fisheries Development Officer (FDO) & Asst Fisheries Development Officer (AFDO)|
|Total No. of Posts||16|
|Registration Dates||15th July 2019 to 14th August 2019|
Before Apply, Read full Details of RPSC Notification Carefully from below…Last Date for Submission of Application is 14th August 2019.
Fisheries Development Officer (FDO) & Asst Fisheries Development Officer (AFDO): 16 Vacancies
- Fisheries Development Officer (FDO): 06 Posts
- Assistant Fisheries Development Officer (AFDO): 10 Posts
Educational Qualifications: Applicants who have completed Master Degree in Fisheries Science (M.F.Sc.) or M.Sc. Zoology/ Bachelor of Fisheries Science (B.F.Sc.) with one year diploma from a recognized Institute for RPSC Recruitment 2019.
Age Limit: 21 to 40 years As on 01.01.2020. For Age relaxation details, Candidates can refer the Official Notification.
Salary Details: Pay Matrix Level – 11 to Pay Matrix Level – 14
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on Interview.
Application Fee: For General & Other State: Rs. 350 /-, For OBC / BC: Rs.250/- & For SC/ ST: Rs.150/-
How to Apply:
- Candidates Have to Log on to the Official Website of RPSC Recruitment i.e, rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in
- Then Search for the Application Form.
- Fill the Application Form With all the Required Details.
- Upload All the Required Documents.
- If Applicable, Pay the Application Fee. as per the Category.
- After Filling the Application, Submit the Application Form.
- Candidates have to Check the Application before Submitting it.
- Take a Printout of the Application Form for further Use.
Starting date for submission of application: 15th July 2019
Closing date for submission of application: 14th August 2019
Join our Telegram Channel for Latest Updates: Click Here
Join our Youtube Channel for Latest Updates: Click Here
|Important Links for RPSC Notification|
|Official Notification:||Click Here|
|Online Application:||Click Here|
|Syllabus/Exam Pattern:||Click Here|
|Admit Card Download:||Click Here|
|Answer Key/Result/Final Selection List||Click Here|