Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC) has released Notification for the posts of Veterinary Officer and Librarian having 912 vacancies on its official website rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in. Interested and eligible candidates can Apply Online before the Last Date i.e., 24th November 2019. Required details like educational qualification, age limit, selection process of RPSC Notification 2019-20 are given below.
RPSC job vacancy Notification 2019-20 | Veterinary Officer and Librarian job Recruitment Details
|RPSC Recruitment Details|
|Post Name||Veterinary Officer and Librarian|
|Total No. of Posts||912|
|Registration Dates||25th October 2019 to 24th November 2019|
Before Apply, Read full Details of RPSC Notification Carefully from below…Last Date for Submission of Application is 24th November 2019.
Veterinary Officer and Librarian: 912 Vacancies
- Post Name : Veterinary Officer
- No of Vacancy : 900 Posts
- Post Name : Librarian
- No of Vacancy : 12 Posts
- Veterinary Officer – Bachelor’s Degree in Veterinary Science and Animal Husbandry or its equivalent from a recognized University. Working knowledge of Hindi written in Devnagri Script and knowledge of Rajasthani Culture.
- Librarian – Graduate with degree or diploma in library Science. (ii) Working knowledge of Hindi written in Devnagri Script and knowledge of Rajasthani Culture.
- Min. Age : 20 Yrs.
- Min. Age : 21 Yrs. (Librarian)
- Max. Age : 40 Yrs.
- Read the Notification for Age Relaxation.
Salary Details: As Per Rules
- Screening test
- Academic qualification and experience.
Application Fee: General, Other State : Rs. 350/-, OBC, BC Candidates : Rs. 250/- & SC, ST Candidates : Rs. 150/-
How to Apply:
- Candidates Have to Log on to the Official Website of RPSC Recruitment i.e, rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in
- Then Search for the Application Form.
- Fill the Application Form With all the Required Details.
- Upload All the Required Documents.
- If Applicable, Pay the Application Fee. as per the Category.
- After Filling the Application, Submit the Application Form.
- Candidates have to Check the Application before Submitting it.
- Take a Printout of the Application Form for further Use.
Starting date for submission of application: 25th October 2019
Closing date for submission of application: 24th November 2019
Veterinary Officer Notification: Click Here
Librarian Notification: Click Here
Online Application Link: Click Here to Apply Online