Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC) has released Notification for the posts of Food Safety Officer having 98 vacancies on its official website rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in. Interested and eligible candidates can Apply Online before the Last Date i.e., 08-09-2019. Required details like educational qualification, age limit, selection process of RPSC Notification 2019-20 are given below.
RPSC Recruitment 2019 – Apply Online for 98 Food Safety Officer Posts
Rajasthan Public Service Commission has released notification for the recruitment of 98 Food Safety Officer vacancies. Candidates who are interested may apply Online from 09-08-2019 to 08-09-2019. Other details like Age, Educational Qualification, Selection Process & How to apply are given below
|RPSC Recruitment Details|
|Post Name||Food Safety Officer|
|Total No. of Posts||98|
|Registration Dates||09-08-2019 to 08-09-2019|
Before Apply, Read full Details of RPSC Notification Carefully from below…Last Date for Submission of Application is 08-09-2019.
Food Safety Officer: 98 Vacancies
Educational Qualifications: Applicants who have completed Graduation in relevant discipline from a recognized Institute for RPSC Recruitment 2019.
Age Limit: 18 years to 40 years as on 01 Jan 2020. For Age relaxation details, Candidates can refer the Official Notification.
Salary Details: Pay Matrix Level L-11 (Grade Pay – Rs. 4200)
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on Interview.
Application Fee: Check Notification for Details
How to Apply:
- Candidates Have to Log on to the Official Website of RPSC Recruitment i.e, rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in
- Then Search for the Application Form.
- Fill the Application Form With all the Required Details.
- Upload All the Required Documents.
- If Applicable, Pay the Application Fee. as per the Category.
- After Filling the Application, Submit the Application Form.
- Candidates have to Check the Application before Submitting it.
- Take a Printout of the Application Form for further Use.
Starting date for submission of application: 09-08-2019
Closing date for submission of application: 08-09-2019
Official Notification: Click Here
Online Application: Click Here