High Court Of Rajasthan Notification 2019 announced for the vacancies of 3678 Class 4 on its official website hcraj.nic.in. Eligibility criteria, Educational Qualifications, Age limit, Selection process, Pay scale and other required details are mentioned below in nyus.in. So candidates who are interested and eligible can apply Online before the last date of the Notification i.e., 17 December 2019.
High Court Of Rajasthan job vacancy Notification 2019-20 | Class 4 job Recruitment Details
|High Court Of Rajasthan Recruitment Details|
|Post Name||Class 4|
|Total No. of Posts||3678|
|Registration Dates||18 November 2019 to 17 December 2019|
Before Apply, Read full Details of High Court Of Rajasthan Notification Carefully from below…Last Date for Submission of Application is 17 December 2019.
Class 4: 3678 Vacancies
For Non TSP Area-3159 vacancies
For TSP Area-159 vacancies
- Gen-69 vacancies
- EWS-14 vacancies
- SC-06 vacancies
- ST-62 vacancies
Vacancies in Legal Courts of Rajasthan
For Non TSP Area-345 vacancies
- Gen-149 vacancies
- EWS-28 vacancies
- SC-53 vacancies
- ST-30 vacancies
- OBC-68 vacancies
- MBC-17 vacancies
For TSP Area-23 vacancies
- Gen-12 vacancies
- ST-11 vacancies
Educational Qualifications: Applicants who have completed 10th class from a recognized Institute for High Court Of Rajasthan Recruitment 2019.
Age Limit: 18 to 40 years. For Age relaxation details, Candidates can refer to the Official Notification.
Salary Details: Rs.8000 to Rs.25000/-
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on Written Exam and Interview.
- Gen : 150/-
- OBC : 150/-
- SC/ST/Vid/ : 100/-
How to Apply:
- Candidates Have to Log on to the Official Website of High Court Of Rajasthan Recruitment i.e, hcraj.nic.in
- Then Search for the Application Form.
- Fill the Application Form With all the Required Details.
- Upload All the Required Documents.
- If Applicable, Pay the Application Fee. as per the Category.
- After Filling the Application, Submit the Application Form.
- Candidates have to Check the Application before Submitting it.
- Take a Printout of the Application Form for further Use.
Starting date for submission of application: 18 November 2019
Closing date for submission of application: 17 December 2019
Official Notification: Click Here
Online Application: Click Here