Rajasthan Bijli Board (Rajasthan Bijli) has released Notification for the posts of Junior Engineer, Assistant Programmer, Informatics assistant & other having 18, 885 vacancies on its official website energy.rajasthan.gov.in. Interested and eligible candidates can Apply Online before the Last Date i.e., February 2020. Required details like educational qualification, age limit, selection process of Rajasthan Bijli Notification 2020-20 are given below.
Rajasthan Bijli job vacancy Notification 2020-20 | Junior Engineer, Assistant Programmer, Informatics assistant & other job Recruitment Details
|Rajasthan Bijli Recruitment Details|
|Post Name||Junior Engineer, Assistant Programmer, Informatics assistant & other|
|Total No. of Posts||18, 885|
|Registration Dates||20-01-2020 to February 2020|
Before Apply, Read full Details of Rajasthan Bijli Notification Carefully from below…Last Date for Submission of Application is February 2020.
Junior Engineer, Assistant Programmer, Informatics assistant & other: 18, 885 Vacancies
Educational Qualifications: Applicants who have completed 10th, 12TH, Diploma, Degree, B.E, B.TECH, ITI, Or any relevant from a recognized Institute for Rajasthan Bijli Recruitment 2020.
Age Limit: 18 to 28 years as on 01-01-2020. For Age relaxation details, Candidates can refer to the Official Notification.
Salary Details: As Per Rules
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on Interview.
Application Fee: Refer Official Notification
How to Apply:
- Candidates Have to Log on to the Official Website of Rajasthan Bijli Recruitment i.e, energy.rajasthan.gov.in
- Then Search for the Application Form.
- Fill the Application Form With all the Required Details.
- Upload All the Required Documents.
- If Applicable, Pay the Application Fee. as per the Category.
- After Filling the Application, Submit the Application Form.
- Candidates have to Check the Application before Submitting it.
- Take a Printout of the Application Form for further Use.
Starting date for submission of application: 20-01-2020
Closing date for submission of application: February 2020
Official Notification: Click Here
Online Application: Click Here