Odisha Staff Selection Commission (OSSC) has released OSSC Recruitment Notification-2020 for the post of 191 vacancies for the posts of Jr Accountant, Quality Analyst & Other. The Recruitment has complete details about their notification on its official website i.e., osssc.gov.in and nyus.in. This is a good news for those who are waiting for Odisha Govt Jobs. Candidates may apply offline before the Last date of the Notification i.e., 02nd Feb 2020. And the remaining details for the recruitment like Educational Qualifications, Eligibility criteria, Age limit, No of vacancies, Post names, Pay scale, Job location, Application fee, Important links, Procedure to Apply are mentioned below.
OSSC Recruitment 2020 – Apply Online for 191 Jr Accountant, Quality Analyst & Other Posts
|OSSC Recruitment Details|
|Post Name||Jr Accountant, Quality Analyst & Other|
|Total No. of Posts||191|
|Registration Dates||02nd Jan 2020 to 02nd Feb 2020|
Before Apply, Read full Details of OSSC Notification Carefully from below…Last Date for Submission of Application is 02nd Feb 2020.
Jr Accountant, Quality Analyst & Other: 191 Vacancies
|Name of the post||No of vacancy||Pay Scale|
Educational Qualifications: Applicants who have completed Degree/ PG Degree from a recognized Institute for OSSC Recruitment 2020.
Age Limit: Assistant Manager (Quality Control): 42 years as on 1 Jan 2020 & Other Posts: 32 years as on 1 Jan 2020. For Age relaxation details, Candidates can refer to the Official Notification.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on Interview.
Application Fee: UR/ SEBC: Rs.200/-
How to Apply:
- Candidates Have to Log on to the Official Website of OSSC Recruitment i.e, osssc.gov.in
- Then Search for the Application Form.
- Fill the Application Form With all the Required Details.
- Upload All the Required Documents.
- If Applicable, Pay the Application Fee. as per the Category.
- After Filling the Application, Submit the Application Form.
- Candidates have to Check the Application before Submitting it.
- Take a Printout of the Application Form for further Use.
Starting date for submission of application: 02nd Jan 2020
Closing date for submission of application: 02nd Feb 2020
Official Notification: Click Here
Online Application: Click Here