Odisha Public Service Commission has released notification for the recruitment of 153 Civil Services Exam vacancies. Candidates who are interested may apply Online from 05-11-2019 to 10-12-2019. Other details like Age, Educational Qualification, Selection Process & How to apply are given below
OPSC Recruitment 2019 | 153 Civil Services Exam Posts Apply Online @ opsc.gov.in
|OPSC Recruitment Details|
|Post Name||Civil Services Exam|
|Total No. of Posts||153|
|Registration Dates||05-11-2019 to 10-12-2019|
Before Apply, Read full Details of OPSC Notification Carefully from below…Last Date for Submission of Application is 10-12-2019.
Civil Services Exam: 153 Vacancies
- UR-103 posts
- SEBC-08 posts
- SC-18 posts
- ST-24 posts
- PwD-03 posts
Educational Qualifications: Applicants who have completed Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized Institute for OPSC Recruitment 2019.
Age Limit: Minimum age for applicants is 21 years / Maximum age for applicants is 32 years. For Age relaxation details, Candidates can refer to the Official Notification.
Salary Details: Selected candidates for Group-A category posts will get pay scale of Rs.56,100/- & Selected candidates for Group-B category will get pay scale of Rs.44,900/-
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on Written Examinationa (Preliminary, Mains), Personality Test / Interview, Certificate Verification.
Application Fee: Application fee for applicants is Rs.500/-
How to Apply:
- Candidates Have to Log on to the Official Website of OPSC Recruitment i.e, opsc.gov.in
- Then Search for the Application Form.
- Fill the Application Form With all the Required Details.
- Upload All the Required Documents.
- If Applicable, Pay the Application Fee. as per the Category.
- After Filling the Application, Submit the Application Form.
- Candidates have to Check the Application before Submitting it.
- Take a Printout of the Application Form for further Use.
Starting date for submission of application: 05-11-2019
Closing date for submission of application: 10-12-2019
Official Notification: Click Here
Online Application: Click Here