Odisha Public service Commission (OPSC) has released OPSC Recruitment Notification-2020 for the post of 606 vacancies for the posts of Lecturer. The Recruitment has complete details about their notification on its official website i.e., opsc.gov.in and nyus.in. This is good news for those who are waiting for Odisha Govt Jobs. Candidates may apply offline before the Last date of the Notification i.e., 02.03.2020. And the remaining details for the recruitment like Educational Qualifications, Eligibility criteria, Age limit, No of vacancies, Post names, Pay scale, Job location, Application fee, Important links, Procedure to Apply are mentioned below.
OPSC Recruitment 2020 – Apply Online for 606 Lecturer Posts
|OPSC Recruitment Details|
|Total No. of Posts||606|
|Registration Dates||08.02.2020 to 02.03.2020|
Before Apply, Read full Details of OPSC Notification Carefully from below…Last Date for Submission of Application is 02.03.2020.
Lecturer: 606 Vacancies
Educational Qualifications: Applicants who have completed Master’s Degree in the concerned Subjects from a recognized Institute for OPSC Recruitment 2020.
Age Limit: Under 48 years & Above 1 years of age as on the 1st January 2020. For Age relaxation details, Candidates can refer to the Official Notification.
Salary Details: As Per Rules
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on Document Verification, Viva Voce.
Application Fee: A candidates is required to pay a non-refundable fee Rs.400/-
How to Apply:
- Candidates Have to Log on to the Official Website of OPSC Recruitment i.e, opsc.gov.in
- Then Search for the Application Form.
- Fill the Application Form With all the Required Details.
- Upload All the Required Documents.
- If Applicable, Pay the Application Fee. as per the Category.
- After Filling the Application, Submit the Application Form.
- Candidates have to Check the Application before Submitting it.
- Take a Printout of the Application Form for further Use.
Starting date for submission of application: 08.02.2020
Closing date for submission of application: 02.03.2020
Official Notification: Click Here
Online Application: Click Here