ONGC Notification 2019 announced for the vacancies of 4014 Apprentice on its official website www.ongcapprentices.co.in. Eligibility criteria, Educational Qualifications, Age limit, Selection process, Pay scale and other required details are mentioned below in nyus.in. So candidates who are interested and eligible can apply Online before the last date of the Notification i.e., 28th March 2019.
|ONGC Recruitment Details|
|Total No. of Posts||4014|
|Registration Dates||14th March 2019 to 28th March 2019|
Before Apply, Read full Details of ONGC Notification Carefully from below…Last Date for Submission of Application is 28th March 2019.
Apprentice: 4014 Vacancies
Educational Qualifications: Applicants who have completed Diploma, ITI, Degree or equivalent from a recognized Institute for ONGC Recruitment 2019.
Age Limit: 18 to 24 Years
Salary Details: Stipend as Per Rules
Selection Process: Merit List
Application Fee: No Application Fee
How to Apply:
- Go to ONGC official website – www.ongcapprentices.co.in
- Find the correct notification and open it.
- Read the notification correctly to check your eligibility for ONGC jobs 2019:
- Eligible candidates fill all mandatory details of online registration form and upload necessary documents.
- Finally, submit your application through online mode till the last date.
Starting date for submission of application: 14th March 2019
Closing date for submission of application: 28th March 2019
Official Notification: Click Here
Online Application: Click Here