Ordnance Factory Board (OFB) has released Notification for the posts of Apprentice having 6060 vacancies on its official website ofchanda.gov.in. Interested and eligible candidates can Apply Online before the Last Date i.e., 09th Feb 2020. Required details like educational qualification, age limit, selection process of OFB Notification 2020-20 are given below.
OFB job vacancy Notification 2020-20 | Apprentice job Recruitment Details
Before Apply, Read full Details of OFB Notification Carefully from below…Last Date for Submission of Application is 09th Feb 2020.
Apprentice: 6060 Vacancies
- Chandigarh – 46 Posts
- Madhya Pradesh (MP, Grey Iron Foundry, Jabalpur) – 176 Posts
- Madhya Pradesh (Ordnance Factory, Itarsi) – 146 Posts
- Madhya Pradesh (Ordnance Factory, Khamaria, Jabalpur) – 84 Posts
- Madhya Pradesh (Ordnance Factory, Katni) – 30 Posts
- Madhya Pradesh (Vehicle Factory Jabalpur) – 98 Posts
- Maharashtra (High Explosive Factory Kirkee, Pune) – 92 Posts
- Maharashtra (Machine Tool Prototype Factory, Ambernath, Thane)– 91 Posts
- Maharashtra (Ordnance Factory Ambajhari, Nagpur) – 375 Posts
- Maharashtra (Ordnance Factory Ambernath, Thane) – 110 Posts
- Maharashtra (Ordnance Factory Bhandara) – 256 Posts
- Maharashtra (Ordnance Factory Bhusawa) – 103 Posts
- Maharashtra (Ordnance Factory Chanda, Chandrapur) – 227 Posts
- Maharashtra (Ordnance Factory Dehu Road, Pune) – 19 Posts
- Maharashtra (Ordnance Factory Varangaon) – 163 Posts
- Maharashtra (Ammunition Factory Khadki, Pune) – 424 Posts
- Orissa (Ordnance Factory Badmal, Bolangir) – 63 Posts
- Tamil Nadu (Cordite Factory Arvankadu) – 187 Posts
- Tamil Nadu (Engine Factory Avadi, Chennai) – 128 Posts
- Tamil Nadu (Heavy Alloy Penetrator Project, Tiruchirapalli)- 89 Posts
- Tamil Nadu (Heavy Vehicles Factory Avadi , Chennai) – 265 Posts
- Tamil Nadu (Ordnance Clothing Factory Avadi, Chennai) – 242 Posts
- Tamil Nadu (Ordnance Factory Tiruchirapalli) – 178 Posts
- Telangana (Ordnance Factory Project Medak, Hyderabad) – 438 Posts
- Uttar Pradesh (Ordnance Clothing Factory Shahjahanpur) – 282 Posts
- Uttar Pradesh (Field Gun Factory Kanpur) – 55 Posts
- Uttar Pradesh (Ordnance Equipment Factory Hazratpur) – 49 Posts
- Uttar Pradesh (Ordnance Factory Kanpur) – 295 Posts
- Uttar Pradesh (Ordnance Factory Muradnagar) – 178 Posts
- Uttar Pradesh (Ordnance Parachute Factory Kanpur) – 181 Posts
- Uttar Pradesh (Small Arms Factory Kanpur) – 123 Posts
- Uttarakhand (Ordnance Factory Dehradun) – 77 Posts
- Uttarakhand (Opto Electronic Factory Dehradun) – 151 Posts
- West Bengal (Gun and Shell Factory, Cossipore) – 104 Posts
- West Bengal (Metal and Steel Factory Ishapore) – 248 Posts
- West Bengal (Ordnance Factory Dum Dum, Kolkata) – 57 Posts
- West Bengal (Rifle Factory Ishapore, Kolkata) – 174 Posts
- Non-ITI – Candidate must have passed Madhyamik with 55% Marks in aggregate and with 40% marks in Mathematics and Science each.
- ITI -Candidate Should have passed relevant trade test from any institute recognized by NCVT or SCVT or any other authority.
Age Limit: 15 to 24 years as on 09.02.2020. For Age relaxation details, Candidates can refer to the Official Notification.
Salary Details: As Per Rules
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on Interview.
Application Fee: All Condidates : Rs.100/-
How to Apply:
- Candidates Have to Log on to the Official Website of OFB Recruitment i.e, ofchanda.gov.in
- Then Search for the Application Form.
- Fill the Application Form With all the Required Details.
- Upload All the Required Documents.
- If Applicable, Pay the Application Fee. as per the Category.
- After Filling the Application, Submit the Application Form.
- Candidates have to Check the Application before Submitting it.
- Take a Printout of the Application Form for further Use.
Starting date for submission of application: 10th Jan 2020
Closing date for submission of application: 09th Feb 2020
Official Notification: Click Here
Online Application: Click Here