National Institute of Technology, Jamshedpur has released the notification for the recruitment of 73 Non-teaching vacancies. Candidates who are interested may apply Online from 30-08-2019 to 04/10/2019 (Till 5:00 PM) . Other details like Age, Educational Qualification, Selection Process & How to apply are given below.
NIT Jamshedpur Notification 2019 | Apply 73 Technical Assistant and Other Posts @ www.nitjsr.ac.in
NIT Jamshedpur Jobs Notification: National Institute of Technology, Jamshedpur invited applications for the 73 posts of Non-teaching. The eligible candidates can send Application Form to the Address Mentioned below before 04/10/2019 (Till 5:00 PM) .
|NIT Jamshedpur Recruitment Details|
|Total No. of Posts||73|
|Registration Dates||30-08-2019 to 04/10/2019 (Till 5:00 PM)|
Before Apply, Read full Details of NIT Jamshedpur Notification Carefully from below…Last Date for Submission of Application is 04/10/2019 (Till 5:00 PM) .
Non-teaching: 73 Vacancies
- Principal Scientific / Technical Officer: 1
- Superintendent Engineer: 01
- Deputy Librarian: 01
- Medical Officer: 01
- Superintendent: 05
- Technical Assistant: 22
- Senior Technician: 11
- Technician: 22
- Junior Assistant: 09
- Principal Scientific / Technical Officer: B.E./B.Tech. OR M.Sc./MCA degree with atleast 15 years of experience as a scientific officer/technical officers.
- Superintendent Engineer: B.E./B.Tech. in Civil Engineering from any recognized university/Institute.
- Deputy Librarian: Post Graduate Degree in Library Science/Information Science and NET/SLET/SET exam qualified.
- Medical Officer: MBBS degree and must be registered in a state medical council or Indian medical council.
- Superintendent: Bachelor degree in any discipline OR Master degree with atleast 50% marks.
- Technical Assistant: B.E./B.Tech./MCA OR Diploma in engineering/B.Sc. (Science)/M.Sc. (Science) from any recognized university/Institute.
- Senior Technician: 12th passed in science stream with 60% marks OR ITI Passed / Diploma in Engineering.
- Technician: 12th passed in science stream with 60% marks OR Diploma in Engineering.
- Junior Assistant: 12th passed with 35 words per minute typing speed.
Age Limit: As Per Rules. For Age relaxation details, Candidates can refer the Official Notification.
Salary Details: Rs 21,700/- to 1,44,200/-
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on Written Test, Interview.
Application Fee: Group – A Post : Rs. 2,000/-, Group – B Post : Rs. 1,000/-, Group – C Post : Rs. 500/-. No application fee is required for SC/ST/PWD candidates and employees of NIT Jamshedpur.
How to Apply:
Interested Candidates Are Requested to Apply Online and then download the Application form from the Official website www.nitjsr.ac.in and attach all the required documents then send to the address mentioned below. Envelope must be superscribed with “Application For The Post of ……….”
Address: The Registrar,
National Institute of Technology Jamshedpur,
Jamshedpur-831014, Jharkhand, India.
Starting date for submission of application: 30-08-2019
Closing date for submission of application: 04/10/2019 (Till 5:00 PM)
Last date for submission of Printout of Application Form: 15/10/2019 (Till 5:00 PM)
Official Notification: Click Here
Online Application: Click Here