NIFT Notification-2019 has released on its official website nift.ac.in. the last date to submit the application is 16th August 2019. All the Eligible Candidates may Apply Online before the last date and the remaining complete details for the recruitment are given below.
NIFT Recruitment 2019 – Apply Online for 17 MIS Coordinator Posts
|NIFT Recruitment Details|
|Post Name||MIS Coordinator|
|Total No. of Posts||17|
|Registration Dates||25th June 2019 to 16th August 2019|
Before Apply, Read full Details of NIFT Notification Carefully from below…Last Date for Submission of Application is 16th August 2019.
MIS Coordinator: 17 Vacancies
Educational Qualifications: Applicants who have completed B.Tech/ MCA/ M.Sc/ MA/ MBA from a recognized Institute for NIFT Recruitment 2019.
Age Limit: 30 Years. For Age relaxation details, Candidates can refer the Official Notification.
Salary Details: Rs.9,300-34,800/- to Rs.15,600-39,100/-
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on Written Exam and Interview.
Application Fee: Senior MIS Coordinator: Rs.1000/- & MIS Coordinator: Rs.500/-
How to Apply:
- Candidates Have to Log on to the Official Website of NIFT Recruitment i.e, nift.ac.in
- Then Search for the Application Form.
- Fill the Application Form With all the Required Details.
- Upload All the Required Documents.
- If Applicable, Pay the Application Fee. as per the Category.
- After Filling the Application, Submit the Application Form.
- Candidates have to Check the Application before Submitting it.
- Take a Printout of the Application Form for further Use.
Starting date for submission of application: 25th June 2019
Closing date for submission of application: 16th August 2019
Join our Telegram Channel for Latest Updates: Click Here
Join our Youtube Channel for Latest Updates: Click Here
|Important Links for NIFT Notification|
|Official Notification:||Click Here|
|Online Application:||Click Here|
|Syllabus/Exam Pattern:||Click Here|
|Admit Card Download:||Click Here|
|Answer Key/Result/Final Selection List||Click Here|