A lot of vacancies are declared with the release of official notification of NHM 2019. Currently, the Notification has been Released to select candidates for the post of 6000 Community Health Officer (CHO) posts. Let’s have a look at the detailed NHM Vacancy 2019 for various posts on its Official Website: upnrhm.gov.in and nyus.in. Candidates must check the full details about the notification before applying Online …
NHM Recruitment 2019 | 6000 Community Health Officer (CHO) Posts Apply Online @ upnrhm.gov.in
|NHM Recruitment Details|
|Post Name||Community Health Officer (CHO)|
|Total No. of Posts||6000|
|Category||Uttar Pradesh Jobs|
|Registration Dates||09-05-2019 to 23-05-2019|
Before Apply, Read full Details of NHM Notification Carefully from below…Last Date for Submission of Application is 23-05-2019.
Community Health Officer (CHO): 6000 Vacancies
Educational Qualifications: Applicants who have completed General Nursing anf Midwifery (GNM) RNRM/ B.Sc Nursing from a recognized Institute for NHM Recruitment 2019.
Age Limit: Less than 35 Years. For Age relaxation details, Candidates can refer the Official Notification.
Salary Details: Rs. 20,000/- (During Training), Rs. 35,000/- (After Completion of Training) Per month
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on Interview.
Application Fee: Refer Official Notification
How to Apply:
- Candidates Have to Log on to the Official Website of NHM Recruitment i.e, upnrhm.gov.in
- Then Search for the Application Form.
- Fill the Application Form With all the Required Details.
- Upload All the Required Documents.
- If Applicable, Pay the Application Fee. as per the Category.
- After Filling the Application, Submit the Application Form.
- Candidates have to Check the Application before Submitting it.
- Take a Printout of the Application Form for further Use.
Starting date for submission of application: 09-05-2019
Closing date for submission of application: 23-05-2019
Join our Telegram Channel for Latest Updates: Click Here
|Important Links for NHM Notification|
|Official Notification:||Click Here|
|Online Application:||Click Here|
|Syllabus/Exam Pattern:||Click Here|
|Admit Card Download:||Click Here|
|Answer Key/Result/Final Selection List||Click Here|