National Health Mission (NHM MP) has released Notification for the posts of Community Health Officer having 1015 vacancies on its official website mponline.gov.in. Interested and eligible candidates can Apply Online before the Last Date i.e., 09-06-2019. Required details like educational qualification, age limit, selection process of NHM MP Notification 2019-20 are given below.
NHM MP job vacancy Notification 2019-20 | Community Health Officer job Recruitment Details
|NHM MP Recruitment Details|
|Post Name||Community Health Officer|
|Total No. of Posts||1015|
|Category||Madhya Pradesh Jobs|
|Registration Dates||27-05-2019 to 09-06-2019|
Before Apply, Read full Details of NHM MP Notification Carefully from below…Last Date for Submission of Application is 09-06-2019.
Community Health Officer: 1015 Vacancies
Educational Qualifications: Applicants who have completed B.Sc (Nursing) from a recognized Institute for NHM MP Recruitment 2019.
Age Limit: Maximum Age: 35 Years. For Age relaxation details, Candidates can refer the Official Notification.
Salary Details: Rs. 25000/- Per Month
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on Interview.
Application Fee: Refer Official Notification
How to Apply:
- Candidates Have to Log on to the Official Website of NHM MP Recruitment i.e, mponline.gov.in
- Then Search for the Application Form.
- Fill the Application Form With all the Required Details.
- Upload All the Required Documents.
- If Applicable, Pay the Application Fee. as per the Category.
- After Filling the Application, Submit the Application Form.
- Candidates have to Check the Application before Submitting it.
- Take a Printout of the Application Form for further Use.
Starting date for submission of application: 27-05-2019
Closing date for submission of application: 09-06-2019
Join our Telegram Channel for Latest Updates: Click Here
Join our Youtube Channel for Latest Updates: Click Here
|Important Links for NHM MP Notification|
|Official Notification:||Click Here|
|Online Application:||Click Here|
|Syllabus/Exam Pattern:||Click Here|
|Admit Card Download:||Click Here|
|Answer Key/Result/Final Selection List||Click Here|