Nuclear Fuel Complex (NFC) has released Notification for the posts of Group C Stipendiary Trainees, Upper Division Clerks, Work Assistants A/Hospital Work Assistants A having 273 vacancies on its official website nfc.gov.in. Interested and eligible candidates can Apply Online before the Last Date i.e., 10th January 2020. Required details like educational qualification, age limit, selection process of NFC Notification 2019-20 are given below.
NFC job vacancy Notification 2019-20 | UDC, Stipendiary Trainee job Recruitment Details
|NFC Recruitment Details|
|Post Name||UDC, Stipendiary Trainee|
|Total No. of Posts||273|
|Category||New Delhi Jobs|
|Registration Dates||21st December 2019 to 10th January 2020|
Before Apply, Read full Details of NFC Notification Carefully from below…Last Date for Submission of Application is 10th January 2020.
UDC,Stipendiary Trainee: 273 Vacancies
- Stipendiary Trainees (Cat-I) – 45
- Stipendiary Trainees (Cat-II) – 196
- Work Assistants/ Hospital Work Assistants – 20
- Upper Division Clerk (UDC) – 12
- Stipendiary Trainee Category 1 – Candidates holding a diploma in the concerned subject can apply to the posts.
- Stipendiary Trainee Category 2 – 10th passed candidates with 60% Marks plus trade certificate of not less than one year duration in the relevant trade.
- Upper Division Clerk – Candidate should have a degree from a recognized university.
- Work Assistant A/Hospital Work Assistant A – Candidate must be 10th passed from a recognized Board.
Stipendiary Trainee Category 1
- Chemical – Candidate holding Diploma in Chemical Engineering from a recognized Board.
- Chemical (B.Sc. Chemistry) – B.Sc. in Chemistry from a recognized University.
Age Limit: 56 years. For Age relaxation details, Candidates can refer to the Official Notification.
Salary Details: Rs.25000/- to Rs.44900/-
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on Interview.
Application Fee: Refer Official Notification
How to Apply:
- Candidates Have to Log on to the Official Website of NFC Recruitment i.e, nfc.gov.in
- Then Search for the Application Form.
- Fill the Application Form With all the Required Details.
- Upload All the Required Documents.
- If Applicable, Pay the Application Fee. as per the Category.
- After Filling the Application, Submit the Application Form.
- Candidates have to Check the Application before Submitting it.
- Take a Printout of the Application Form for further Use.
Starting date for submission of application: 21st December 2019
Closing date for submission of application: 10th January 2020
Official Notification: Click Here
Online Application: Click Here