NCL Notification 2019 announced for the vacancies of 2482 Trade Apprentice on its official website nclcil.in. Eligibility criteria, Educational Qualifications, Age limit, Selection process, Pay scale and other required details are mentioned below in nyus.in. So candidates who are interested and eligible can apply Online before the last date of the Notification i.e., 10-07-2019.
NCL job vacancy Notification 2019-20 | Trade Apprentice job Recruitment Details
|NCL Recruitment Details|
|Post Name||Trade Apprentice|
|Total No. of Posts||2482|
|Registration Dates||10-06-2019 to 10-07-2019|
Before Apply, Read full Details of NCL Notification Carefully from below…Last Date for Submission of Application is 10-07-2019.
Trade Apprentice: 2482 Vacancies
|Name of the trade||No of vacancy|
|Welder (Gas & Electric)||162|
Educational Qualifications: Applicants who have completed 08th / 10th / ITI Pass or its equivalent qualification from a recognized Institute for NCL Recruitment 2019.
Age Limit: Minimum of 16 years and maximum of 24 years as on 03.09.2018. For Age relaxation details, Candidates can refer the Official Notification.
Salary Details: As Per Rules
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on Merit List.
Application Fee: Refer Official Notification
How to Apply:
- Candidates Have to Log on to the Official Website of NCL Recruitment i.e, nclcil.in
- Then Search for the Application Form.
- Fill the Application Form With all the Required Details.
- Upload All the Required Documents.
- If Applicable, Pay the Application Fee. as per the Category.
- After Filling the Application, Submit the Application Form.
- Candidates have to Check the Application before Submitting it.
- Take a Printout of the Application Form for further Use.
Starting date for submission of application: 10-06-2019
Closing date for submission of application: 10-07-2019
Join our Telegram Channel for Latest Updates: Click Here
|Important Links for NCL Notification|
|Official Notification:||Click Here|
|Online Application:||Click Here|
|Syllabus/Exam Pattern:||Click Here|
|Admit Card Download:||Click Here|
|Answer Key/Result/Final Selection List||Click Here|