Naval Ship Repair Yard Karwar, Karnataka has released notification for the recruitment of 145 Apprentices vacancies. Candidates who are interested may apply Online from 22nd Oct 2019 to 01st Dec 2019. Other details like Age, Educational Qualification, Selection Process & How to apply are given below
Naval Ship Repair Yard Recruitment 2019 | 145 Apprentices Posts Apply Online @ apprenticeship.gov.in
|Naval Ship Repair Yard Recruitment Details|
|Total No. of Posts||145|
|Registration Dates||22nd Oct 2019 to 01st Dec 2019|
Before Apply, Read full Details of Naval Ship Repair Yard Notification Carefully from below…Last Date for Submission of Application is 01st Dec 2019.
Apprentices: 145 Vacancies
One-Year Training: (130 posts)
- Shipwright (Wood): 6 Posts
- Electrician: 12 Posts
- Electronics Mechanic: 15 Posts
- Fitter: 4 Posts
- Information and Communication Technology Maintenance: 4 Posts
- Instrument Mechanic: 4 Posts
- Machinist: 2 Posts
- Marine Engine Fitter: 6 Posts
- Building Maintenance Technician: 3 Posts
- Mechanic Diesel: 11 Posts
- Mechanic Machine Tool Maintenance: 3 Posts
- Mechanic Motor Vehicle: 12 Posts
- Mechanic Ref and AC: 10 Posts
- Painter: 4 Posts
- Pipe Fitter: 10 Posts
- Tailor: 3 Posts
- Turner: 3 Posts
- Sheet Metal Worker: 6 Posts
- Welder (Gas & Electric): 12 Posts
Two-Years Training: (15 posts)
- Rigger: 5 Posts
- Shipwright Steel: 10 Posts
Educational Qualifications: Applicants who have completed 8th/10th/I.T.I from a recognized Institute for Naval Ship Repair Yard Recruitment 2019.
|Weight||Not less than 45 Kgs|
|Chest||expansion not less than 5 Cms|
|Eye||6/6 to 6/9 (6/9 corrected with glasses).|
Age Limit: 14-21 years (As on 01.04.2020). For Age relaxation details, Candidates can refer to the Official Notification.
Salary Details: Rs.9000/-Month
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on Written/ trade examination.
Application Fee: Refer Official Notification
How to Apply:
- Candidates Have to Log on to the Official Website of Naval Ship Repair Yard Recruitment i.e, apprenticeship.gov.in
- Then Search for the Application Form.
- Fill the Application Form With all the Required Details.
- Upload All the Required Documents.
- If Applicable, Pay the Application Fee. as per the Category.
- After Filling the Application, Submit the Application Form.
- Candidates have to Check the Application before Submitting it.
- Take a Printout of the Application Form for further Use.
Starting date for submission of application: 22nd Oct 2019
Closing date for submission of application: 01st Dec 2019
Official Notification: Click Here
Online Application: Click Here